Official/Un-official UK Neowin Meetup Thread

Not that I'm attending, but don't forget you can get a hostel bed for 20 quid or so. Seems to make more sense if you are out of bed for most of the time. :huh:

I relly dont give a bollox.

I dont make plans...

I buy ticket.

I go.

I drink

i have teh burger.

I have some sexor

I sleep where ever teh i be.

I have teh more sexor.

I wash teh pienor.

I go home.

Bad News Guys!

Teh Rappy will not be attending!

I had to go see some family in Cornwall that Friday so I will not be able to make it in time...but if theres a next one I shall be there!

Bad News Guys!

I had to go see some family in Cornwall that Friday so I will not be able to make it in time...but if theres a next one I shall be there!

Your not allowed not to attend! you put your name down, so you have to attend!

Only joking mate :rofl:, sorry you cant make it though :(

Bad News Guys!

Meh :/

lol @ family.

Homless ppl dont have family

You have to come from somewhere!

Yeah I am sorry guys but I will be arriving in Cornwall around 3pm on the Friday, its my Auntie she had a stroke so we are supposed to be taking care of her and seeing as I have a small family we keep close but as I said I will make the next tho!

Just thought id give this thread a bump as its only a few days till the meet.

I also want to appologise for not being online with the Neowin MSN address i created for a while. I have not been at all well and as a result have not been at work etc, so it would be a little wrong to spend time online sorting this out when im not well enough to work.

However i am back at work today (but busy as hell), so will try to get back online tonight and sort out any further infos.

The London Eye idea is a no go as our "contact" who was going to try and get the tickets for free was unable to do so. Thanks for trying though Nic :)

I have had a few extra ideas. In Hyde Park is the Winter Wonderland at present, which is very nice to see and is of course free to walk around (although there is much there you can pay to go to). So that is a new option. Plus they do have ice skating there if anyone is interested in that...

Also, a pay for attraction that is well worth the dosh, is the London Dungeons. Scary, informative and great to kill an hour or so! But it is about ?25 per person i think.

I will be able to stay around till no later than 11 or 12 midnight on Saturday as i have to be in work on the Sunday:(( So i wont be able to get TOO drunk either:)). Not to worry though, it should still be fun:)).

Anyway, let me know what you would all like to do and also confirm you are coming in the next few days so i have some idea of the numbers!

Rich

I'm not from London, but I'm living in London until the 15th....I have nothing going on that weekend, except studying and I will have to bow out early to meet up with some friends...but I am in.

Also Rich, I'm hoping you see this since you just posted...time? I'd rifle through the thread but I haven't the time :p

Since I have no time to pre-book my tickets online, I'll have to hit the train station but if they're too much, I won't be coming :(

I'll let Rich know.

Since I have no time to pre-book my tickets online, I'll have to hit the train station but if they're too much, I won't be coming :(

I'll let Rich know.

Damn dude :(. Have you taken a look online at all?

Damn dude :(. Have you taken a look online at all?

There won't be time for the tickets to arrive. If they're not here by Friday, I'm screwed.

?17 mate it shows at the moment... Is that ok?:ss

:oo RIP OFF:||

lol yeh, that is a good price, but I won't get the tickets by Friday.

So where does it leave us?

No one has confirmed for ages. This has all gone ###### up. Tell you what, I'm out. I'll take a loss on the train ticket, but I'm not going to risk the hotel money to meet up with 2 people.

What a waste of time.