National Hockey League 2007-08 thread

I went to last nights Bolts game... So sick, 6-2 win over Atlanta. I can't wait till the start of November when we actually play other teams then Atlanta, Florida and the Caps. I want to see how we do against the sabers and leafs tbh =D

There were a couple of fights in last night's game between the Canucks and the Hurricanes. Kevin Bieksa put the hurt on Craig Adams by pounding him to the ice.

There were also some fights in the San Jose/Calgary game too. One player got punched/pushed over the boards.

The most defining statistic to suggest how bad the Leafs actually are is...

that this is the sixth consecutive game that the opponent will start a backup goalie against our team. We aren't worthy of their starting netminder.

What the hell is wrong with the Leafs? You guys have some talent on the team and Raycroft wasn't a terrible goalie before (was he?). As much as I don't love the leafs they should really be playing better shouldn't they? Is it the coaching?

What the hell is wrong with the Leafs? You guys have some talent on the team and Raycroft wasn't a terrible goalie before (was he?). As much as I don't love the leafs they should really be playing better shouldn't they? Is it the coaching?

Raycroft had one good year that he has yet to duplicate. Sundin is getting old and there is no particular heir apparent. Brian McCabe was signed to a huge salary that was well beyond his worth.

The core problem with the Leafs is that they don't draft well. Due to their fear of a poor draft choice, they tend to trade away their best pics for someone who used to be good.

Actually the core problem is that every game is a complete sell out regardless of the product they field.

Did Anyone catch the Lightning game?

5:39

4 V.LECAVALIER

Slashing

4 V.LECAVALIER

Instigator

4 V.LECAVALIER

Fighting (maj)

LOL. It was a decent fight on tv :) He was just ****ed the lightning were down 4-2.