National Hockey League 2007-08 thread

Has anyone ever seen any Boogaard Fights? I spent this weekend on you tube watching some of t he stuff hes done...The only player i think could fight him would be Neil on Ottawa or Andre Roy. He dominates everyone and everything lol.

According to the site you linked to, he has fought Georges Laraque four times and lost all four times.

Has anyone ever seen any Boogaard Fights? I spent this weekend on you tube watching some of t he stuff hes done...The only player i think could fight him would be Neil on Ottawa or Andre Roy. He dominates everyone and everything lol.

example:

lol @ his fight card:

http://hockeyfights.com/players/1571

eric godard beat the **** out of him :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX23Z_Ii3g8

Avs still have a perfect home record after beating the pens 3-2 :)

Watched the whole game. A lot of BS calls to the penguins though. At least one team is successful in Denver LOLOLOL :).

Anyone watch Atlanta's comeback to Ottawa last night? Kovalchuk hat trick? I mean being 5 down and rallying back to make it 5-4 with a minute 30 left in the game was pretty nice. Shame Ottawa got the empty net goal to seal the deal, but still I was pulling for Atlanta those last few minutes.

Anyone watch Atlanta's comeback to Ottawa last night? Kovalchuk hat trick? I mean being 5 down and rallying back to make it 5-4 with a minute 30 left in the game was pretty nice. Shame Ottawa got the empty net goal to seal the deal, but still I was pulling for Atlanta those last few minutes.

Sigh the Sens.... My #1 hated team in the NHL.

The montreal game was amazing! Granted I was at work so I watched it with the realtime scoreboard... STill quite good ahah.

yeah but the damn referees are a ****ing joke

only one powerplay for montreal for the whole game when they were plenty of penalty to give. no kidding it's complete bs

here i'm talking about the montreal-toronto game but was the same thursday.

you give the damn penalty if there is one to give, no matter the score or the period for god sakes.

there ya go !!!! what a load of ****ing ****

this is so pathetic two obvious penalties on the same play that toronto scores

yet again a game involving the leafs with such pathetic ending when they don't deserve to win at all.

seemed like a good game... penalties, meh... blaming the refs is useless

it's useless but the facts are there. Take only the 3rd period .. i could make several segments where penalty needs to be

called. Montreal is the best team in powerplay they are 1st this year. And toronto the worst at defense. go figure.

I hate games like that. No fair play anymore.

Though there should have been a penalty on Toronto while they broke out of their zone and scored at the end of the 3rd. Huet should have saved that. He also should have had the 1st goal too.

And he had been doing rather well so far this year. hopefully it is just a hiccup. I would hate for Price to take over at this point as Huet has been pretty consistant in the past year. Although when the team was playing poorly last year he wasn't exactly carrying the team, although he still had a good save percentage if I remember correctly. I do admit though, that part of the reason for me to want Huet to do good is the fact that he is my goalie in the fantasy league...