New Logitech G15 Keyboard

Wow...I love it but is it in Canada? :no: I hope it gets over here cause I am gonna get one. If not..I decided to get a G11 after next pay... :p

Also need a new mouse. The New Microsoft Habu Based on Razer is nice but pricey...Maybe G3..? Any ideas?

Edited by Badie05

Doesn't look like that...? :no: I was gonna get one but too expensive for JUST a keyboard..I decided to get a G11 after next pay... :p

Also need a new mouse. The New Microsoft Habu Based on Razer is nice but pricey...Maybe G3..? Any ideas?

im going to say G7 carbon ;) mine should be delivered tomorrow

@ Neostyle: This is NOT wireless as the picture above reveals...I think there maybe a version but after the pain and problems with my HP Wireless Mouse and KB Combo, I hate wireless...stupid signals lag...

Anyways...Logitech chose a stupid release date (End of November) Since all the Cool PC Games are out IN November:

Crysis (PC)

Blacksite: Area 51 (PC)

Assassin's Creed (PC)

Gears of War (PC)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)

Kane and Lynch: Dead Man (PC)

Also the price sucks...$94.99 CAD with the tax it'll be: $108.29

Edited by Badie05

im going to say G7 carbon ;) mine should be delivered tomorrow

Wireless = teh fail, esp. for gaming. Between connection issues, short battery life (any battery life is short), slow report rate, and powersave mode, it's pretty clear that the G7 is not the wtg.

May i ask who is the seller, so i can buy one :shiftyninja:

the guy had a few but he sold out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

this guy is selling it but its at a high price (+$25 for shipping to Canada )

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...A:IT&ih=010

I should expect the keyboard by this Friday :D

Wireless = teh fail, esp. for gaming. Between connection issues, short battery life (any battery life is short), slow report rate, and powersave mode, it's pretty clear that the G7 is not the wtg.

unless you plan to play fore far more than 24 hours at a time. battery time on wireless is not an isue.

slow report rate and conection issues... have you even tried wireless since the very first wireless mice ? the mx1000 and newer have not lag or connection issues and are at least as fast as wired mice as far as realistically noticeabel difference go.

For my keyboard though, I have no problems with wires, but for my mouse,wireless is the only way to go.

Not sure I want to replace my current G15 with the new version though. I like the blue color and I like the full arraw of G buttons. And the volume wheel

unless you plan to play fore far more than 24 hours at a time. battery time on wireless is not an isue.

slow report rate and conection issues... have you even tried wireless since the very first wireless mice ? the mx1000 and newer have not lag or connection issues and are at least as fast as wired mice as far as realistically noticeabel difference go.

For my keyboard though, I have no problems with wires, but for my mouse,wireless is the only way to go.

Not sure I want to replace my current G15 with the new version though. I like the blue color and I like the full arraw of G buttons. And the volume wheel

I had an MX1000. It had RF interference problems sporadically (and when it happened, it happened bad) and the battery life declined pretty quickly from initial purchase. Also, it was one of the early rev MX1000s that takes a second or so to start up when you start moving it.

I went G5 and I'm never going back.

Hrmph, I think the keyboard looks hard edged and ugly :s And those extra buttons don't seem to be of the best quality either. But again, I would never personally have a use for that screen on the keyboard, that's what a Monitor is for. ;)

Hrmph, I think the keyboard looks hard edged and ugly :s And those extra buttons don't seem to be of the best quality either. But again, I would never personally have a use for that screen on the keyboard, that's what a Monitor is for. ;)

it's handy for a nice big clock or to see what your MP3 player is playign and stuff, without unecessary stuff on your desktop. or while you're in a game.

Doesn't anyone know of a release date for the people in the UK?

I've noticed that they have recently updated their UK website to include the price, however there's still a "Notify Me" button instead of "Buy Now".

• 4 weeks later...

Does anybody know where the hell i can buy this in Australia? I know I can buy from Logitech but it's like $150 AUD.

If only NewEgg shipped to Australia... Anyway, if anybody knowes a place let me know. Preferably around $100 AUD?