67% Of Wii Owners Haven't Used The Console Recently

Havent played mine for yonks!! Only gets used when friends come round before we go out on the town on the p!ss.

May purchase Mario Party 8 as this will be a gd laugh before town but as it is nothing else grabs my attention.

Shame really.

Don't buy Mario Party 8, it honestly really blows! I rented it once and it is the slowest game I have ever played!

what can you say?

Wii is a party bitch, you don't have parties like every day :/

Glassed Silver:mac

Although Nintendo said people don't have time to play big games, I think big games is what it needs :/

what an idiotic statement by nintendo...

nintendo has long time been bringing the platforms for all kinds of addictive games that could suck you in a lot of time...

and furthermore, a lot of people OBVIOUSLY have time to play big games... :s

Glassed Silver:mac

zelda was cool with the wii controller beat it in two days....

i heard metriod 3 was good but other then these it sucks i dont use it at all

You beat Twilight Princess in two days? No way :|

Since Bioshock came out I haven't touched my wii. And Halo 3 didn't help my playtime ether. And with Guitar Hero 3 and Mass effect coming to the 360 next month I guess my wii will collect tons of dust. hehehe :p

Since Bioshock came out I haven't touched my wii. And Halo 3 didn't help my playtime ether. And with Guitar Hero 3 and Mass effect coming to the 360 next month I guess my wii will collect tons of dust. hehehe :p

Well one of those games is going to Wii (not that I'm saying you shouldn't buy the 360 version. heck if my 360 gets back before the game comes out I'm getting that version too, but just pointing out that in that game's case it's not the lack of the game on Wii keeping you from playing Wii)

Well, I was going to sell it, but my GF won't let me ..... a the end is more of a social console but not for serious gaming