Kotaku is stealing my Pics

Gizmodo? Or are they Engadget's rivals?

afaik, Gizmodo, Kotaku are run by the same company where as Engadget, Joystiq etc are run by another company

I will wait for 24 hrs for the reply, if i don't get a reply, i will send a follow up email and if they choose to ignore it

then i will simply go to the rival sites

OT: I want that shirt Peter Moore is wearing :laugh:

The guy allegedly has GTA4 and Halo 2 tattoos and you're picking on his shirt? Haha!

I think any of the big sites would be interested to know to be honest!

You mean... Digg, Reddit or Slashdot? It would be a fest. Edit: It's on Digg already!

OT: That's a pretty big avatar, creamhackered

Did you actually have anything on your blog that said external sources couldnt use your pictures without permission?

Internet sites take pictures from other sites all the time. You've taken a picture of Robbie for your avatar, an image you didnt photograph yourself, and you dont have the copyright for. How is this any different?

Nothing bad against you mate, its always nice to have a heads up.

good luck, can't believe they would just steal your work like that... i used to think it was a respectable web site.

I would demand no less than a public statement by them

1up will be glad to hear about this, they're ****ed off because Kotaku made a big fuss when that brazilian guy stole EGN's exclusive on SFIV and posted it on his blog.

Payback for all of the pirated software over the years? J/K I had to do it though. :D

I would just make sure to handle yourself professionally. Ask them to take the pictures down or give you credit. After this I would invest in a program that will allow you to watermark your photos.

That shirt is fugly in my opinion.

Wow. You. Disagreeing with me? Never!

:rolleyes:

Couldn't believe it when I had an MSN alert this news made the front page of Neowin :laugh: Good luck with it dude ;)

What is it with you people and suing everyone else? Face it, if Kotaku didn't use your pictures, they wouldn't of seen the light of day. Second, good pictures sell themselves, no need to result to suing to make money. I'd be flattered if a such a company used my images.

What is it with you people and suing everyone else? Face it, if Kotaku didn't use your pictures, they wouldn't of seen the light of day. Second, good pictures sell themselves, no need to result to suing to make money. I'd be flattered if a such a company used my images.

I'd be flattered too, but no one is going to know it was your picture if he didn't put credit for you.

shame they couldn't be bothered to give you a credit. make sure you talk to them about this before proceeding, but don't let it go so easily. i wouldn't sue though, pain in the butt and not worth it.

I'd be flattered too, but no one is going to know it was your picture if he didn't put credit for you.

I don't think anyone cares who took the picture to be honest. If it was a really nice piece then yeah, but it's a picture of an XBOX conference, get over it.

I don't think anyone cares who took the picture to be honest. If it was a really nice piece then yeah, but it's a picture of an XBOX conference, get over it.

It doesn't matter what the picture is, if Kotaku wanted pictures of the conference they should have gone there and taken pictures of it themselves. I think they should have at least given credit and since they didn't bring those bastards down! :D