Kotaku is stealing my Pics

How about when Neowin use a picture of a Spam can for when there is an atricle on 'spam' email.

Spam clearly state on their website that they do not want their trademark and likeness used for such purposes.

Any comments?

Exactly....

We take the policy that if a copyright holder objects to their imagery being used then in accordance with our own policies we will remove said imagery but a request needs to be made formally from the copyright holder.

In the case of Kotaku I think it should have been dealt with privately and not publicised by us and Digg but then others might disagree with this.

Edited by creamhackered

Tom : Brian clearly mentioned in his first email that it was Digg that caught his attention and on top of that he said that he had linked the original picture too. So i pointed him towards Google Cache which showed that it wasn't linked before.

'

Wow after all of the shootings recently... you are disgusting.

ohh ok wow see I would actually reply but I got a better idea since your sense of humor is already dead I think we should just let it rest in peace, I mean seriously just no.

Thread Closed by request of the OP.

He feels this has gotten enough attention, and he really just wants to let it be now since it has all been sorted out, so I am honoring his request.

DL