Show us your workstations!

This is my first post here ever. Finally got a decent set up with some equipment that I am happy with. I hope to add an ultra portable MB next week though. ;) Just some quick shots.

img0549ox7.th.jpg

img0550ej9.th.jpg

img0547jm4.th.jpg

img0555fu7.th.jpg

Any Q's feel free...

What keyboard is that? I use the same mouse as you as well. That keyboard is slick. :)

diNovo Edge and MX Revolution I believe.

Whats funny is people putting every single electronic device, gadget, piece on their "workspace" pics -- LOL as if to say, "hey look at all this stuff I own !" I mean how many phones are perfectly placed in these pics ? LOL

I even saw some TV remotes perfectly placed next to the cell phones - OMG well I guess if thats all you have you need to flaunt it ----I guess

Medion, very nice rig inside...very clean & the lack of visible wires would make a tech @ VoodooPC jealous and they are legendary for making the inside of cases look pristine....well done

I'll hire you to tidy-up mine :D - my PC Power & Cooling PSU has at least 20 cables - its like a giant pile of black spaghetti

Whats funny is people putting every single electronic device, gadget, piece on their "workspace" pics -- LOL as if to say, "hey look at all this stuff I own !" I mean how many phones are perfectly placed in these pics ? LOL

I even saw some TV remotes perfectly placed next to the cell phones - OMG well I guess if thats all you have you need to flaunt it ----I guess

Medion, very nice rig inside...very clean & the lack of visible wires would make a tech @ VoodooPC jealous and they are legendary for making the inside of cases look pristine....well done

I'll hire you to tidy-up mine :D - my PC Power & Cooling PSU has at least 20 cables - its like a giant pile of black spaghetti

Funnily mine was untidy as I didn't have my docks with me at work. Today is a bit better because of that reason... despite a lot of notes about on my desk.

Edited by Wolfie Zero

hehe... its the case design that makes it easy to manage the wires... :D

Antec P182...wtf! :D

I assume you're talking about my photo in this response.

Well I can assure you there's nothing to flaunt because that's /exactly/ how I have stuff on my desk. My room is neat, my car is neat, my desktop is neat. I am a neat person what can I say.

My phone is on the dock where it sits when I'm at home and my work phone is on the desk as I work out of hours remotely as well. The remote is there as I use when lying in bed listening to music and can reach for it easily. Where else should someone put their stuff if not on a desk?

I'm sorry, but does this really matter. Will it actually effect your day to day use of the site if he posts the pictures again. No?

I hate to point it out, but I don't see how its any different posting the specs of your PC either. Like in, uh, your sig.

why should he take a new picture if everything is unchanged? :pinch:

you just wasted your time on finding the posts :p

I don't think NFS: Pro Street was released six months ago -As you see on the screen-

Dom L, lol every time i come into this thread some one has to moan about your room, i mean my room has been the same for past 3 years, only thing that has changed it my dvd collection and my pc, other then that it's the same, lol on people moaning at you, wait till next few months, post same pic again and another person will moan against you :p

I don't think NFS: Pro Street was released six months ago -As you see on the screen-

Personally I think your setup is bad ass even though the pics have been similar for more than a year. I actually got the exact same lamp from my girlfriend for Christmas.

Personally I think your setup is bad ass even though the pics have been similar for more than a year. I actually got the exact same lamp from my girlfriend for Christmas.

Any idea what the lamp is called?

dude, common, from the two links i clicked its easy to see that the wallpapers are different, he doesnt need to move his setup or change it to post it. Be nice! :D