Show us your workstations!

I really fancy the DiNovo keyboard as I am after a new one and have been recommended that but I think I would miss my number pad (I use it quite reguarly). I don't want to have to get a seperate number pad (if they are still in production ... ? :huh: ). Not sure how much I would miss it (it is a great looking keyboard)

beanboy, that furniture looks awfully familiar...either you're at Pitt, or your school bought the exact same furniture (which I would assume is from the lowest bidder)

My workstation:

pretty good for a 16 year old:

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

Xbox Controller for Halo 2 and Gears of War on PC:

IMG_1470.jpg

Zune and Ipod (Ipod is non functional, its my brothers and im trying to fix it, problem is HDD, took it out and contemplating on whether i should buy a new one)

IMG_1471.jpg

tower:

IMG_1472.jpg

where i used to do much of my gaming:

IMG_1473.jpg

bed:

IMG_1474.jpg

my really old OLD computer (Pentium 3)

IMG_1475.jpg

stuff used to build computer

IMG_1476.jpg

new things recently bought (except for the vista which i got for free from microsoft ;) )

IMG_1477.jpg

school stuff and stuff for soccer conditioning

IMG_1478.jpg

Beanboy and Narlzac85 ... it does look like pitt furniture, and i went there in 2000. must not change it often!

I'm actually going to Millersville, but I have friends who are going to other schools and they have the same furniture, too. I think it's made by IKEA.

@emni: that little board on the right doesnt seem strong enough to hold the printer lol

Yeah sure, its very strong. :p

is the tower on the subwoofer? :s

Yes, I dont want the tower to suck in all the dust from the floor, plus it's strong enough to hold it. :)

Whats funny is people putting every single electronic device, gadget, piece on their "workspace" pics -- LOL as if to say, "hey look at all this stuff I own !" I mean how many phones are perfectly placed in these pics ? LOL

I even saw some TV remotes perfectly placed next to the cell phones - OMG well I guess if thats all you have you need to flaunt it

I always place my stuff like that. Creates a positive atmosphere. Also creates a sense of organization and peace.

I don't remember the last time my room was dirty. I'd die if I didn't vacuum everyday.