Show us your workstations!

Nice lens, I have the same one except its on my 400d. I would recommended getting the battery grip though, it makes the camera soo much easier to hold with that lens.

My type of photography is more directed to portrait, so i am thinking to trade this for my uncle 17-40mm F4L. Only one problem, i won't have any long range lens left.

Meh, such a difficult decision!

^ do those speakers come in 2.1? I usually seem them in 5.1 :p

Yeah, they're 2.1. I just tried looking for them ebuyer, which is where I bought them from, and they don't seem to sell the 2.1 version now / at the moment.

To be honest I should have got the 5.1 ones as they're only ?20 (~$40USD) more than these. But they suffice anyway.

I'm diggin the setup... :)

3 displays, awsome.

4 actually. He has a TV above it all. :laugh:
Yeah, they're 2.1. I just tried looking for them ebuyer, which is where I bought them from, and they don't seem to sell the 2.1 version now / at the moment.

To be honest I should have got the 5.1 ones as they're only ?20 (~$40USD) more than these. But they suffice anyway.

The 2.1 set is the X230 I believe. The 5.1 one is the X540 (I think).

For the price, they're pretty good speakers - I used to own the 5.1 ones. I still think they're a bit heavy on the bass though.

yeah i got the x530 and they are awesome for the price. Mix it in with an xfi and they are near perfect. If you want perfect, you gotta get the z-5500's, i have them for my xbox/home theater setup and i love them to death.

I would to, if I didnt have on board sound lol

Here's mine..this is quite tidy for me!
WTF... how you can call that a girl desktop lol?

Super messy, PHP book, cars, GF4MX Card alone on the desk, a super modded plexyglass tower with Water Cooling,

Toilet paper on the desk... :| as you know... guys have for... Whatever...

Errr... where is the pink, cat plushs, clean desktop, makup ...

Is that even legal? :p

You can buy the sheets from banks, so it probably is :laugh:

what does "uncut" mean?

They're not sliced into individual bills, they're all attached at the sides.

my new desk and set up. :)

no flash

how are the logitech z5500? I'm thinking of buying one for my home theatre setup... good for movies, music, games etc? :)