Show us your workstations!

gallery_2_1_139005.jpg

What size monitor is that?

I can't edit my post, but the image doesn't work any more..

2195504597_4b7ba652c2_o.jpg

What denomination is the money in the frame? I'm guessing they are $2 bills because I think you can still get those in sheets.

Here's mine. First time I've owned a laptop. My "proper" pc has now been retired to the back bedroom as my new server to replace a very old server.

tvandpc001em6.th.jpg

- 32" Acer LCD HDTV

- Nintendo Wii

- Xbox 360

- Panasonic DVD Player

- Rogers HD Cable Receiver

tvandpc002eq4.th.jpg

PC:

- Intel Core 2 Duo E6420

- 2GB PC2-6400 DDR2-800

- ATI Radeon X1950 Pro 256MB

- NZXT Lexa Case

- Windows Vista Home Premium x64

- Samsung 226BW (Seems to be a popular monitor around here)

Mac Mini:

- 1.25GHz G4

- 1GB PC3200

- Mac OS X 10.5.1 Leopard

^ my buddy has been wanting of those cases... how are they?

I love it. Looks great. And it stays clean. Rarely any dust inside.

@Jase, where did you get that sig. I would love to have a cartoon like that as a wallpaper.

Thread Cleaned

I just spent the better part of 30 minutes going through and deleting 35 off topic posts full of garbage and insults. You can gaurantee that I will be spending the better part of the next 30 minutes handing out warnings.

Any further off topic garbage being posted will result in posting restrictions. This is not the place to debate religion and Neowin is not the place to debate religion or anything else for that matter unless it can be done with respect for everyones views.

How do you keep your case so nice and clean. I clean my like every month and every time I open it up; god jesus it suck like 10 lbs of dust inside.

dust free environment is the best way. Crappy thing for me my tower is set up in my room which is carpeted, so a lot of dust does build up

How do you keep your case so nice and clean. I clean my like every month and every time I open it up; god jesus it suck like 10 lbs of dust inside.

My fans all have filters on them. Just have to clean the filters every now and then.

MY GOD!! I am inlove with your workstation!!.. Please tell me where I can obtain the same desk!!!

It's from Ikea. Look at my other post.

Atlef.

I swear I am not a computer geek :whistle:

img0073ty9.jpg

Showing 5 of 8 computers. Theres a couple in the basement that I am too lazy to get/take pics of, and then the other laptop, wherever it is too lazy to find :p

ADSL line was down yesterday, so decided to take some pictures. Taken by Nokia N95 since my camera was on the desk.

<no image in this quote>

Sorry for the english :p

Nice lens, I have the same one except its on my 400d. I would recommended getting the battery grip though, it makes the camera soo much easier to hold with that lens.