The official Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360 thread

This afternoon, I tried the showtime mode for the first time . And well, It's a lot more fun than the old crash mode i.m.o . A quick question : What's the best type of car to score a maximum in showtime mode ? So far I've only tried with speed and cascade type .

I would to read some feedback about that.

I tried showtime once and don't feel the need to go back, it just isn't very fun, why oh why did they remove crash mode? :wacko:

I've nearly got my Burnout license but there are a few things that are beginning to annoy me.

The traffic coming the opposite way has developed suicidal tendencies and it now drives towards me, often resulting in a crash and me swearing my mouth off. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs shooting as it is completely un-needed.

The lack of a retry option has reared it's ugly head, particularly when doing burning runs that take me out to the wind farm etc. I want to complete the burning runs but having to drive back every time I fail by a second is getting frustrating.

Nonetheless I'm still addicted to it and I'll play until I get RSI :D

Also has anyone got any tips for the stunt runs? As I'm starting to struggle with them.

I've got almost 17 hours of play time in Paradise City, and I'm only 46% done.

A true testament to how much there is to do, and how good this game really is.

how big is Paradise City? like the scale of TD:U? or more like Crackdown's size?

very tempted to buy this game but im also considering getting DMC4 and i can only get one :(

I've heard figures in region of 240-250 miles of open roads. Don't quote me on that though :p

If you dig the Burnout series, then Paradise is definitely up your street. It's a fantastic game.

woooohooooo I made my first quad barrel roll combined with a super jump !!!11! w00t ! :D This game is pure fun and adrenaline ! I like that.

how big is Paradise City? like the scale of TD:U? or more like Crackdown's size?

very tempted to buy this game but im also considering getting DMC4 and i can only get one :(

It's bigger than Crackdown but probably about half the size of Test Drive Unlimited, hell in TD:U it takes you half an hour just to drive to the other side of the map at 120mph :D

Haven't been able to play since the weekend before last, but atm I'm 20 wins off my Burnout Licence :)

My Burnout License ... I haz it :) Who else does ?

i have the burnout license on the ps3 version. just 70 or so wins away from the elite license. i just got my class A license yesterday for the 360 version. i haven't really been doing events in either version because i've been collecting the smashes, billboards and super jumps.

i have the burnout license on the ps3 version. just 70 or so wins away from the elite license. i just got my class A license yesterday for the 360 version. i haven't really been doing events in either version because i've been collecting the smashes, billboards and super jumps.

You're playing both versions at the same time ? *puzzled*

You're playing both versions at the same time ? *puzzled*

i have friends on both systems :p, plus i got the 360 version for cheap. i don't mind re-playing stuff from one version to another because this game is awesome and it's well worth it. :yes:

been playing the ps3 version more because it's my preferred console (i'm one of the few who actually prefer the dualshock over the 360 controller), plus i've noticed a lot of graphical hitches in the 360 version. i don't think it's the game though...i just think my 360 is getting ready to crap out.

Me :D

Yay ! We're at least 3 on Neowin . Next Q. Who pulled a quad barrel roll ? I did ! :)

i started playing this game on xbox 360. Its awesome. Anyone beat the game yet?

I got my burnout license and I'm currently at 58%

I'm going at my own fairly slow pace.. That's just how I seem to enjoy games. I think I'm almost at 30%, with a B license. I barely have time to play since work takes up almost all of my day... :(

Does anyone know where the quarry is? I'm sure I found it by accident once but I can't remember where :/

I know where it is. Join me ingame and I'll show you mate.

Gamertag : kazuyette

Cheers for the freeburning session kazuyette, my connection was lagging a bit :/

It was awesome when we accidentally crashed into each other doing that dead mans jump challenge (I think) :D I couldn't do that barrel roll through the fuselage challenge at all :(