The Big Wrestling Thread!

I felt the same way about the PPV.  We can have fair HIAC matches like HHH vs HBK, Foley vs Undertaker but the real main event it happens to get crapped on. Of course they let the crappy Cena match have a clean win. Expect many Subs cancel!

The first HIAC ended basically the exact same way.

He's whats killing new Talent. So I could careless. He did his time. At this rate its bound to happen 

He doesn't do the booking. He might have some say, but he doesn't get to make all the decisions.

• Like 3

10426089_599207236875337_266607260947988

I will admit I LOL'd at that bit. :laugh:

I feel sorry for the people who paid for this PPV and were subjected to this stupid crap.

???

Are you kidding? Everyone has loved Sandow's Mizdow act... this put it on display.

Yea Damiens ability to COPY someone is amazing , it's not getting him any closer to any titles though. WWE wont utilize him but will make an ass hat out of him before they let him go like they did B. Clay

Yea Damiens ability to COPY someone is amazing , it's not getting him any closer to any titles though. WWE wont utilize him but will make an ass hat out of him before they let him go like they did B. Clay

while funny, Damien as a character is pretty stupid by now; they removed any cool essence from it and just dumbed it down to this point. It's a waste of a good wrestler.  :(  :/

Uh, he just pinned the US Champ last week on Raw. So yes, he's close to a title.