The Big Wrestling Thread!

Speaking of tonight: predictions...

WWE Intercontinental Championship - 2 out of 3 falls: Dolph Ziggler © vs. Cesaro - First fall to Cesaro, then Ziggler gets the other two. I really hope this one doesn't get rushed; I wanna see them get a proper chance to shine.

WWE Tag Team Championship: Goldust and Stardust © vs. The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) - Anyone else hoping Team 3D the Dudley Boyz return soon?

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee © vs. Paige - Amazing how WWE's creative team managed to bore me away from a feud involving two of the best female wrestlers on the main roster right now.

Big Show vs. Rusev Singles match - Seen a few Mark Henry heel turn predictions, but what would be the point? I'll just go with Big Show finally getting the win.

WWE United States Championship: Sheamus © vs. The MizMizdow's gonna steal the show here.

Loser becomes winner's PA for a month: Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hell in a Cell #1 contender's match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Time for the NXT graduates to steal the PPV! Although I reckon Ziggler/Cesaro might give them a run for their money. If they start with them and end with Ambrose/Rollins, they'll have nailed it; the order of everything else won't really matter.

yea, so this popped up on my Xbox One tonight. I chose the Spanish option to get it, selecting English won't get it for whatever reason.

wwe_network_ppv_achievement.png

broken image :/

what the hell does bray have anything to do with dean!??!?!!??! Way to ruin the damn Main Even and not that cheap cena match does not count

just like they said on the event. at full price, the ppv is a ripoff.

I've already lowered my expectations to expecting weeklies quality matches.

That was a horrible show, plain and simple. AJ/Paige match was terrible, which featured a major botch and the match being cut short. And of course the final match being ruined at the end. Even at $9.99, it was a rip off. I've seen better episodes of Raw/Smackdown than this garbage.

• Like 2

I watched it on the network, and there really wasn't much worth watching.  Show/Rusev was a MAJOR disappointment, as Show was only able to slap Rusev on the chest a couple times before being "Dominated!" the rest of the match.  Big Show ought to just quit if he is being booked/used like that.  I did other stuff while the Bella's were on, same with AJ/Paige.  Cena/Orton wasn't very good (Cena being beat on most of the match, pulls off a miracle win at the end, tada!).  Ambrose/Rollins should have gone to a clean finish, but nope, not allowed.  All in all, very bad.  Pretty much wasn't worth watching.