The Big Wrestling Thread!

Intercontinental title match for Hell in a Cell got announced on SmackDown this week: Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro in a 2 Out of 3 Falls match.

1480734_506637792811939_2048371282483124

WWE Superstar Cesaro: 'I'm sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time'

It's certainly a time when the likes of yourself, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, the new wave of guys coming through, are proving that you are performers who can 'go' in the ring, just as much as you can talk on the mic.

"Exactly. It is a new era of guys, it's a new generation, and it's a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean I'm sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It's great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch."

The next NXT special's been revealed in the latest tapings: NXT Takeover: Evolution. December 11th. Four matches made so far (spoiler alert)...

NXT Championship: Adrian Neville © vs. Sami Zayn - If Sami Zayn loses, he will quit the WWE.

NXT Women?s Championship: Charlotte © vs. Sasha Banks

NXT Tag Team Championship: Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara & Kalisto) © vs. The Vaudevillians (Aiden English & Simon Gotch)

Finn Balor & Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)

...aaaand I'm already looking forward more to that than Hell in a Cell or even Survivor Series.

Honestly i dont want any NXT super stars to go to raw or smackdown.. I feel like their career will go down hill

It's certainly been the case with most of the current graduates; Adam Rose, Paige, Emma, Big E, Summer Rae, etc. The only ones who've really gone uphill at the moment are Bo Dallas, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and The Wyatt Family; although you could argue a bit with the latter because of the jobs to Cena.

It's certainly been the case with most of the current graduates; Adam Rose, Paige, Emma, Big E, Summer Rae, etc. The only ones who've really gone uphill at the moment are Bo Dallas, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and The Wyatt Family; although you could argue a bit with the latter because of the jobs to Cena.

Paige is a 2 time Divas Champion already. Hard to say she's gone downhill.

You're forgetting Rusev, who is getting a big push. 

Paige is a 2 time Divas Champion already. Hard to say she's gone downhill.

You're forgetting Rusev, who is getting a big push. 

True, but she's stuck in a now-stale feud with AJ and she's now gonna be on Total Divas, so it's swings and roundabouts, in my eyes.

I did use "etc." because I knew I was forgetting one or two others, but I couldn't work it out, and there they are: Rusev & Lana. :pinch:

Another downhiller I've just remembered: Xavier Woods.