The Big Wrestling Thread!

Paige is a 2 time Divas Champion already. Hard to say she's gone downhill.

You're forgetting Rusev, who is getting a big push. 

Huge push? you got to be kidding me. The who US thing and fighting for my country thing is a joke. Its been done soo many times. Have it fight against top stars already or put him in a tag match! Paige can wrestle but her mic skills are a joke. I dont see any confidence in her  

Huge push? you got to be kidding me. The who US thing and fighting for my country thing is a joke. Its been done soo many times. Have it fight against top stars already or put him in a tag match! Paige can wrestle but her mic skills are a joke. I dont see any confidence in her  

He is a big part of every Raw and Smackdown. So yes, huge push.

According to PWInsider.com, The Undertaker, who was visiting the WWE Performance Center this week, attended last night?s WWE NXT TV taping and told people he will be assisting the developmental program as an ?advisor.?

The word going around backstage in WWE is that ?Taker will be visiting the Center in Orlando on a limited basis to help out and offer advice.

Source

As excitement builds for the upcoming release of wrestling video game WWE 2K15, developer Yuke?s confirmed today that gamers will be able to play as Brock Lesnar, but only once every few months.

Lesnar?s character will remain ?locked? through most of the game?s ?Career Mode,? only briefly becoming available at one of the WWE?s ?Big 4? pay-per-views (WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble).

Throughout the rest of the Career Mode, players will be able to control Lensar?s advocate, Paul Heyman, in an increasingly compelling and hilarious series of spoken-word vignettes (and one mini-game, in which Heyman struggles to get Curtis Axel over).

During those rare occasions when Lesnar is playable, gamers will simply mash buttons on the controller to perform one of the following maneuvers:
  • German suplex
  • Knee to the ribs
  • German suplex
  • Punch to the ribs
  • German suplex
  • F5
  • German suplex
  • Pterodactyl shriek
Yuke?s also announced that The Rock will be on the WWE 2K15 roster, although during his sporadic appearances gamers will only be able to make him spew juvenile dick jokes in order to kill the momentum of up-and-coming WWE talent.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/lesnar-playable-character-wwe-2k15-six-times-per-year/

wwe2k15 seems like a total waste of money. look at this weak ass padded roster.

TWO DANIEL BRYAN TWO RANDY ORTON TWO JERICHO TWO DEL RIO TWO MASKED KANE TWO BATISTA TWO CM PUNK

why is kevin nash there?

3YYXmPo.jpg

We noted a couple of weeks ago that Former TNA Knockout/Former WWE Diva Mickie James has expressed interest in a return to WWE.

Mickie also noted that she will be making her return to wrestling in November. She will face Tessa Blanchard (the daughter of wrestling legend Tully Blanchard) in Winston-Salem, North Carolina on November 30th. This would be her first match back since giving birth last month. In regards to a fan tweet about WWE she said that she?s working on it. Mickie was a guest trainer at the WWE Performance Center last year.

Source

WWE reportedly dropping Elimination Chamber PPV

"Word going around backstage this past Tuesday at the SmackDown tapings are that the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will be no more. The early lead names going around to replace the Elimination Chamber name will be either WWE Fast Lane or WWE Fast Track. The reason is because there is only one WWE / World Champion right now. So they want to stay with the Rumble winner receiving the shot and have no Chamber even with the title holder in the match."

^^ ...and those name suggestions are shocking. I'd rather they just revive an old PPV. How about Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday? A lot easier to implement nowadays with the WWE app.

Potential spoiler for tonight...

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE flew Ryback in for tonight?s Hell in a Cell PPV, and he is currently backstage at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX. 

The report goes on to say that all the WWE talent is backstage at tonight?s show for tomorrow?s episode of RAW, so there?s no guarantee or even hint that Ryback will be used at the PPV. He has been out of action since late August.