The Big Wrestling Thread!

Since the rock lost at WM 29.No reason to tune in and watch Monday Night RAW! i couldn't agree more that consensus think that WWE Creative doesn't know exactly what the audience desire for. I can't believe it....Bringing back the rock and brock lesnar to make them look weak and fragile at the grandest stage of all at Wrestlemania. Doesn't make any sense at all !! The Rock And Brock Lesnar is the reason why many people want to watch and you purposely make it unwatchable!! Holy crap, i'm done with WWE and glad that The Rock didn't show up on RAW!

I'm glad too. Creative could do other things - and it was a GREAT show. Yes, the crowd helped immensely, but not being saddled by Dwayne's garbage helped.

Also, WWE ****ed up a year ago when they let Rock win at WM28. That was the mistake. They needed an entire year to fix it. Now its fixed, so they can finally move forward. And with Dwayne. no-showing because of his 'injury', it let them move on without explaining why Dwayne wasn't going to be around when he said he would never leave again.

He's no longer 'The Rock' no-showing the day after WM takes your name away, movie star. Go be Dwayne and leave us the hell alone.

CM Punk was kept off Raw last night to sell his loss to The Undertaker at WrestleMania and because, as we reported, he was legitimately banged up after his bout on Sunday night and was given the night off to rest. As announced on Raw, Punk will return next week to address his loss at WrestleMania.

In other Raw news, the Rock's torn abdominal muscle is legitimate, and apparently he abruptly left the MetLife arena last night and flew back to LA as soon as he learned of the injury to seek immediate treatment. The Rock is scheduled to begin shooting "Hercules" soon so it's likely he wanted medical attention as quickly as possible.

There was initial heat on The Rock as many WWE officials were unaware of his injury, although that heat seems to have died down since most are now aware that he is indeed hurt. There was, however, some internal grumbling that Rock could have at least come out on Raw to cut a promo. The scene at Raw prior to the show was described as chaotic because most of the creative team was not made aware of Rock's injury until the late afternoon, causing rewrites to be made hastily.

*snipped*

:rofl:

Seriously, best RAW in a long time, and way better than WrestleMania was. Obviously, we all know it's gonna be a one-off though. It was epic thanks to the crowd (who gave the biggest pop we've heard since Brock Lesnar returned last year, and the crowd mostly consisted of Europeans who flew in for WrestleMania (or maybe couldn't get a ticket for that and got one for RAW instead, in which case, lucky them). If the crowds were like that at every show, it'd be a hell of a lot more enjoyable. Which is partially why I usually find TNA more enjoyable; their crowds are more vocal on average, but obviously, WWE does end up with top-notch crowds once in a blue moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBOiNAYWtM

It's quite funny, most wrestling fans were saying the ole was for Generico :p not really understanding it

I like to think that too. :p If you listen to his old theme, you'll understand it. ;)

So I finally got around to watching Wrestlemania, what a boring event. WWE have just gotten lazy and complacent.

I don't get what the big deal is with the Undertaker match, he was slow, out of shape, and was basically carried through the match by Punk who himself has the attitude of a 12 year old.

Probably the most watchable match was HHH v Lesnar but even that wasn't great.

I actually found TNA Lockdown to be the far superior PPV in terms of match quality recently.

He's no longer 'The Rock' no-showing the day after WM takes your name away, movie star. Go be Dwayne and leave us the hell alone.

So does that mean from now on Stone Cold Steve Austin should be called Steven Anderson? Seeing as he also no-showed the Raw after WM 18?

I wonder if WWE planned this with Fandango the way it's going now. Or the fans just are running with it? Because god damn, he's more over than Rock was at WM. At least, his theme song is.