The Big Wrestling Thread!

WWE's put up a slideshow of proposed designs for the WWE Championship before they decided on the current one...

01_WWE-TITLE-SKETCHES-3.jpg

02_561290_438726582885885_52445218_n.jpg

03_WWE-TITLE-SKETCHES-4.jpg

04_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-2.jpg

05_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-3.jpg

06_WWE-TITLE-SKETCHES-2.jpg

07_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-4.jpg

08_WWE-TITLE-SKETCHES-5.jpg

09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6.jpg

10_WWE-TITLE-SKETCHES-6.jpg

What do you guys reckon?

all crap.

Apparently "Fandangoing" is a term now. And this next instance may be Rappy's favourite... :shifty:

HOLY CRAP THE NEW HARLEM SHAKE MEME JUST BORN!

Youtubers, start your engines!

• Like 2

According to PWInsider.com, the title change was not a last-minute decision and had been planned for weeks. The reason that Ziggler lost so many matches leading up to WrestleMania is because WWE wanted to set him up as a "vulnerable" champion, with many challengers already lined up because they just beat him.

As for the previous #1 contender, Jack Swagger, there were in fact plans for him to have a World Heavyweight title run. However, his DUI arrest put an end to that scenario.

Anyone watch this weeks TNA Impact? Really good episode. Cracking table ladders and chairs match between Hardy and Bully Ray.

Hernandez is also rocking it. He is definitely hamstrung by being teamed with Chavo 'only here because of my last name' Gurrero. He should be gunning for the heavyweight title.

Enjoying TNA so much more than WWE right now!

Anyone watch this weeks TNA Impact? Really good episode. Cracking table ladders and chairs match between Hardy and Bully Ray.

Enjoying TNA so much more than WWE right now!

Oh yeah, I watched it. Was a little ticked at the Tag Title 2 Out of 3 Falls match, partially because

"Dos Stereotypicos" (thank you, Bad Influence) won

, but mostly because

the first two falls happened within like the first two minutes of the match.

:p But yeah, there was some good spots in the Full Metal Mayhem (TLC) match. I'm glad

they had Bully retain the title. Too early for him to lose it, and if he loses it back to Hardy, that'd just p*ss me off. I'd rather see someone like Matt Morgan get a shot at the title.

Oh yeah, I watched it. Was a little ticked at the Tag Title 2 Out of 3 Falls match, partially because

"Dos Stereotypicos" (thank you, Bad Influence) won

, but mostly because

the first two falls happened within like the first two minutes of the match.

:p But yeah, there was some good spots in the Full Metal Mayhem (TLC) match. I'm glad

they had Bully retain the title. Too early for him to lose it, and if he loses it back to Hardy, that'd just p*ss me off. I'd rather see someone like Matt Morgan get a shot at the title.

I hope los-stereotypicos disband and Hernandez really gets a push. That guy is AMAZING, and has been under utilised for some time now.

Yeah i'm definitely glad they made Bully retain, way too early for him to lose it. It makes A&E relevant.

One thing I really, really hope they stop happening, is having A&E pile in and turn any match into a brawl. It was SO refreshing to see a clean match, I was getting so so tired of them up until recently and in the past week or so they seem to have really cleaned it up. I hope they keep it up, because although they are a poor-mans NWO, they can be good entertainment if they just stop piling them in for a brawl. I just want to see some clean matches!

They also need to clear up this AJ Styles thing already, they've been dragging it out.

All in all though, they have really upped their game. Seems to have coincided with them going on tour, but it is so much more entertaining now.

All in all though, they have really upped their game. Seems to have coincided with them going on tour, but it is so much more entertaining now.

That's a big reason why their game's been upped. The crowd is an extremely important aspect to wrestling. When they were at the Impact Zone, their audience was tiny, and people got in for free, as it was at Universal Studios, so most of the time, you had people who didn't really care much about wrestling. Thank god TNA terminated the lease last month, so that chapter is closed. :)

Anyway, back to the crowd. As demonstrated on RAW this week, the crowd turned an on-paper mediocre show into an amazing show. If the crowd weren't so amazing, then Ziggler's cash-in would have simply been a diamond in the rough. Hopefully we'll see part 2 of that on the 22nd when RAW's live in London. ;)

Hopefully we'll see part 2 of that on the 22nd when RAW's live in London. ;)

I can't wait for the Fandango chants :D

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.

Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.

It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.

Haha yeah that was pretty bad. It was because earlier in the match he went to put him on a table and it collapsed at the sight of him let alone any weight. Still better than anything WWE has put out in a while though.

Haha yeah that was pretty bad. It was because earlier in the match he went to put him on a table and it collapsed at the sight of him let alone any weight. Still better than anything WWE has put out in a while though.

I loathe TNA has a product, I think the best product out there at the moment is ROH, TNA is to corny and reminds me of WCW Thunder and WWE is like Nitro but ROH is where proper wrestling is at the moment (and WWE NXT)

I didn't bother with the chart in the end

Yeah, I didn't either. Still a pretty impressive feat though; highest-charting wrestling theme ever over here, and this is a time when wrestling's heyday was over a decade ago here.

With the WWE crews off this weekend, CM Punk was in attendance for UFC's The Ultimate Fighter finale last night in Las Vegas

xCprItf.png