The Big Wrestling Thread!

534133_533327176706341_605352113_n.png

It is the iTunes chart, but still, that means there's a genuine chance it could actually make the UK Top 40 over here! :laugh: It's 33rd at the moment on iTunes in the UK.

I wonder if WWE planned this with Fandango the way it's going now. Or the fans just are running with it? Because god damn, he's more over than Rock was at WM. At least, his theme song is.

Fans have just attached themselves to the gimmick, it's quite cool really

And it's awesome, because Jimmy Curtis (it is Jimmy right? I forgot his name before already lol) is really an impressive wrestler to be honest.

And it's awesome, because Jimmy Curtis (it is Jimmy right? I forgot his name before already lol) is really an impressive wrestler to be honest.

Johnny Curtis.

The Undertaker was said to be doing fine after WrestleMania 29, considering his physical condition. Despite the tease with The Shield on RAW, word is that he isn't expected to wrestle anytime soon.

Source: PWInsider

I don't know if I trust any of that. His 'physical condition' seemed to be fine. And why have him come out at all on Raw? Its not like he got through his promo before he was interrupted. We shall see, I guess.

I don't know if I trust any of that. His 'physical condition' seemed to be fine. And why have him come out at all on Raw? Its not like he got through his promo before he was interrupted. We shall see, I guess.

He's meant to wrestle on the UK tour very soon

He's meant to wrestle on the UK tour very soon

Appear, anyway. That means he's traveling. I think he'll wrestle at Extreme Rules and put over The Shield.

Jeez, when was the last time UT lost? When Nexus buried him?

I am wondering when The Shield will break up or at least give them some titles

I would make this a long standing faction.

As far as titles: Who cares - everything but the WHC and WWE title are basically worthless. When the champions (Cesaro) lose more than they win, the title has no value.

^ Crazy. I bought it and turned it into a ringtone.

You're not the only one. :p Rappy's already made it his ringtone, and I'm about to do the same.

You're not the only one. :p Rappy's already made it his ringtone, and I'm about to do the same.

Yep its my ringtone now, can't wait for a call in a bar :rofl:

Yep its my ringtone now, can't wait for a call in a bar :rofl:

I never get called (or texted for that matter, not including texts from giffgaff), so I'll never hear it. :p