The Big Wrestling Thread!

...but never mind that ****, ROH Final Battle is tonight!

Adam Page vs. Matt Hardy - *sigh* Mattitude's back in ROH, but thankfully for one night only (he's got one more guaranteed appearance in his contract) and hopefully without Steve Corino brownnosing him this time with a gushing introduction, although he is on commentary, so it'll probably happen. :pinch:
Strap Match - Mark Briscoe vs. "Pro Wrestling's Last Real Man" Silas Young - Should be fun seeing Silas the Scumbag get a whipped a few hundred times. :p
Tag Team Match - Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) vs. Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas) - Adrenaline RUSH has had a hell of a year, they've put on some great matches, and this should be no exception. ;)
Stretcher Match - Loser must stop using the piledriver - Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis vs. ?Mr Wrestling? Kevin Steen - I'm gonna guess Steen gets a bit of help from BJ Whitmer (who Bennett legitimately forced to retire after a
).
ROH World Tag Team Championship - reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) © vs. Outlaw Inc. (Eddie Kingston & Homicide)
ROH World Television Championship - Matt Taven © w/ Truth Martini (and the Hoopla Hotties) vs. "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa - Now the longest reigning TV champion, it's got beyond annoying. It'll be a pretty sweet moment when he loses, and hopefully it's tonight; Ciampa definitely deserves an ROH title, why not make it this one?
Tag Team Match - Jay Lethal & Roderick Strong vs. ?Die Hard? Eddie Edwards & a Mystery Partner - Matt Hardy wanted to be Edwards' partner for this match, but Nigel McGuinness said nope. He also said his selection "is well worth the price of admission", so I'm guessing AJ Styles. :p

Not really.

Triple Threat Match for the ROH World Championship - Adam Cole © vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Jay Briscoe - You know how people had been waiting for ages to see Daniel Bryan win the WWE Championship, constantly falling at the last hurdle? Michael Elgin is ROH's equivalent. This man is the reason I got hooked on ROH again. Final Battle is ROH's biggest event of the year; I really hope tonight's finally the night of Elgin.

3/8. Got Steen right (first time I've seen a stretcher match where the stretcher gets destroyed halfway through), Ciampa (FINALLY!), and Eddie Edwards & BJ Whitmer (didn't expect him to be the mystery partner, and didn't see the heel turn from him coming after the match either). ROH sure do like to tease, don't they? An epic back-and-forth between Elgin and Briscoe, and it ends on a scumbag rollup from Cole (with help from Matt Hardy along the way). Still, one hell of a match, and one hell of a PPV overall with a couple match of the year contenders, topped off with the return of Chris Hero.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

wut?! :s

So he'll come back, blow a hamstring and go back to doing movies.

I dont bank on this being genuine but he is local near those dates!