The Big Wrestling Thread!

I found it on Google, don't know if there's a bigger one... Here

s the link: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5433/25as.png

And that's all Google needs to find the source! :P Top tip for anyone here using Chrome: right-click on the image, then click "Search Google for this image"; it'll try to find any other links of it, and it found the original over on DeviantArt: http://m-r-x.deviantart.com/art/AJ-Lee-Wallpaper-400200728

1920x1200, so knock yourself out, RageOfFury! ;)

• Like 2

And that's all Google needs to find the source! :p Top tip for anyone here using Chrome: right-click on the image, then click "Search Google for this image"; it'll try to find any other links of it, and it found the original over on DeviantArt: http://m-r-x.deviantart.com/art/AJ-Lee-Wallpaper-400200728

1920x1200, so knock yourself out, RageOfFury! ;)

Thanks! :D

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

3fOxSfc.gif

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that Batista is returning to win the 2014 Royal Rumble match and face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

*snipped*

ZORxX.gif

Does that mean Cena faces Undertaker?

Hello,

Nope.jpg

At most Batista enters the Rumble, Lesner also or interfers and they get elimintated. Build up till WM where they face each other.

Does that mean Cena faces Undertaker?

Cena is too young for that yet. I think Cena will end the streak but before that he needs a heal turn like Hogan did with NWO.

At most Batista enters the Rumble, Lesner also or interfers and they get elimintated. Build up till WM where they face each other.

I dunno why you think Batista will face Lesnar...yeah they are same size but I would think more he will get involved with Randy somewhere because of past re:Evolution

I dunno why you think Batista will face Lesnar...yeah they are same size but I would think more he will get involved with Randy somewhere because of past re:Evolution

Knowing Vince's "thing" for big guys, he'd cream himself silly over Batista vs Lesnar!

###### it, why stop at Batista vs. Lesnar? Chuck in Ryback too! Hell, throw Mason Ryan in there and make it a fatal four way! Merry Christmas, Vince! :laugh:

I wonder if Batista bulked back up on the good drugs again? When he did MMA, he got a lot smaller. Probably to fight in a certain weight class and because the MMA organization probably did some random drug testing.

The official wresltmania XXX match and The Rock induct to WWE hall of fame class 2014

#1 Undertaker vs Bill Goldberg (Almost same age)

#2 Batista vs John Cena (Redemption for the animal after defeated by cena in his last match)

#3 Triple H vs CM Punk (Triple H secretly inform shield to attack the second city savior)

#4 Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Heavyweight Champion (Paul Heyman hinted in his tweet)

#5 Shawn Michaels vs D Bryan (Betrayed him at Hell in a cell PPV)

#6 Hulk Hogan host wrestlemania 

The official wresltmania XXX match and The Rock induct to WWE hall of fame class 2014

#1 Undertaker vs Bill Goldberg (Almost same age)

#2 Batista vs John Cena (Redemption for the animal after defeated by cena in his last match)

#3 Triple H vs CM Punk (Triple H secretly inform shield to attack the second city savior)

#4 Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Heavyweight Champion (Paul Heyman hinted in his tweet)

#5 Shawn Michaels vs D Bryan (Betrayed him at Hell in a cell PPV)

#6 Hulk Hogan host wrestlemania

That sounds like a horrid WM :/

Batista Vs Ryback at Wrestlemania as a replacement for Goldberg :laugh:

To me Batista is another one of those wrestlers that don't interest me and i don't understand why he was a main eventer. Plus i always thought he'd make a better heel.

He wasn't very good technically and not great on the mic either.

^^

Surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble next month. :P

Seriously though, it's gonna be an interesting few months ahead seeing how TNA gets on without him. Already off to a good start putting the world title on a Brit right before their British tour; that's what I'd call "best for business". :laugh: