The Big Wrestling Thread!

Speaking of Emma, I came across this last week:

There's a pretty painful moment at 5:30 in the video.

Also noticed that "The French Stallion" in that season of World of Hurt: also on NXT now, better known as Sylvester Lefort. ;)

Roddy Piper continues to push for a match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania XXX. Part 2 of his interview on the Steve Austin Show podcast was posted online this week and here?s what he had to say about wrestling Hogan one last time:

?This is Wrestlemania 30. I?ve pinned Hogan once and he?s never pinned me. From a fan?s perspective, and WWE Universe and Vince, it never had closure. The business that would be done.. the interviews and stuff would be coming from the heart. We could try to outraise the bar of the WWE entertainment machine in our sport, if they let us go toe to toe and don?t script us. The fans will see really how it got started and why, and then they?ll see the conclusion. They are asking can I get in shape. I am already in shape!. They are asking Hogan.. But there is a fear, I guess, of whether we can pull off the performance.?

Roddy Piper continues to push for a match against Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania XXX. Part 2 of his interview on the Steve Austin Show podcast was posted online this week and here?s what he had to say about wrestling Hogan one last time:

?This is Wrestlemania 30. I?ve pinned Hogan once and he?s never pinned me. From a fan?s perspective, and WWE Universe and Vince, it never had closure. The business that would be done.. the interviews and stuff would be coming from the heart. We could try to outraise the bar of the WWE entertainment machine in our sport, if they let us go toe to toe and don?t script us. The fans will see really how it got started and why, and then they?ll see the conclusion. They are asking can I get in shape. I am already in shape!. They are asking Hogan.. But there is a fear, I guess, of whether we can pull off the performance.?

Does anyone want to see a Roddy Piper Vs Hogan match?

It would be so depressing to watch. Neither of them could put on a Wrestlemania worthy match. They would need it to be at least a tag match with some of the younger wrestlers, just to stop the boring chants after the 5th sleeper hold.

Piper keeps pushing for this match. I'm guessing him and Hogan have a deal that he gets 25% of Hogans booking fee :laugh:

WWE believe Sting is going to sign this time!

Awesome! /s

I'm on the fence about the whole Sting thing. Sure if he comes in and has a match at Wrestlemania. I'll buy the PPV.

I just don't know if i'll come out of thinking it was a good idea bringing Sting in. At least he can still wrestle.

Hogan obviously failed his WWE physical. Shocking I know. Sorry Piper, not gonna happen.

Dave Meltzer says he'll still be appearing at WrestleMania, just thankfully not in a physical role. He also reckons he'll make his return on the episode of RAW when the WWE Network launches (February 24th).