The Big Wrestling Thread!

The original plans for The American Wolves' debut in TNA was to win the Tag Team Titles. However, Dave Lagana nixed that idea, stating that TNA had built up the Bro Mans up to the point that they got over. Now, the plans for the Wolves are to feud with Bad Influence.

jeff%2Bhardy%2Bfacepalm_53583.jpg

Lagana clearly doesn't know the difference between "over" and "more annoying than Zema Ion's air horn button". Would have been the ideal way to debut The Wolves.

Let the rumors start again :P :

Joey Styles: Most of the WWE roster will compete in the match that is the brainchild of Pat Patterson. Furthermore, WWE management goes out of its way to delight the WWE Universe every year with surprise alumni entrants. Which ?blasts from the past? may be looking for one more run at the title? Jake ?The Snake? Roberts? Rob Van Dam? Bob Backlund? Vader? Goldberg? In the end, I think the returning Batista will succeed in making the over-the-top free-for-all his ticket back to the WrestleMania main event. WINNER: Batista

I was just thinking yesterday about RVD coming back in the Rumble. Maybe even Jericho.

If i was a betting man, i'd put my money on Batista. You'd think he'd come back and not be main eventing at Wrestlemania?

Sin Cara says he is officially out of the WWE now. He also says he is planning to promote a show at his own gym in about a week. He says that he owns the rights of the Sin Cara name and character and can keep using it outside of the WWE.

It appears pretty likely at this point that not only will Hulk Hogan not be competing in an actual match at WrestleMania XXX, he may not be involved physically in any form or fashion.

The latest word coming out of WWE is that Hogan was examined by their doctors and as a result, the decision was made not to use him in a physical capacity whenever he returns to the company officially.

Additionally, there is talk in WWE that the company may debut Hulk Hogan, along with several other big names, at the WWE RAW show on February 24th. The 2/22 RAW is the night after Elimination Chamber and the night that the WWE Network officially launches.