The Big Wrestling Thread!

Botchamania for RR could be centered only on the return of Batista: from the Raw return to the super heel turn at the end of the Royal rumble. This is a total failure.

One thing that may be surprising but Batista may have been extremely smart by mocking the 'Yes' chant: that could be a good way to salvage that by having him feuded with Daniel Bryan over the WM 30 title spot.

But I do not see that happening because the current direction is Triple H friends and benefits: Kevin Nash in the rumble? What for? He needs to pay his taxes? Why giving the tag titles to the NAO?

The even sadder thing is that that whole fiasco hides the performance of Punk and Reigns in the RR match: Reigns had a good performance but was buried by Batista; Punk started first and was the 27th eliminated. The feud between Punk and Kane looks completely petty and stale.

And the Wyatt family is going after Cena now, ... boring ...,

^ you mean the Wyatt family is going to be fed to Cena now. I can see 3 on 1 handicap matches happening where Cena wins easily.

And if we're getting Batista vs Orton for the title at WM, that match would get ###### on by the crowd. Who would buy a PPV for that?

^ you mean the Wyatt family is going to be fed to Cena now. I can see 3 on 1 handicap matches happening where Cena wins easily.

And if we're getting Batista vs Orton for the title at WM, that match would get **** on by the crowd. Who would buy a PPV for that?

I'd think they'd get Cena in it somehow. I hope for a triple threat with Bryan included and if they have to include Cena. Make it a fatal four-way.

Botchamania for RR could be centered only on the return of Batista: from the Raw return to the super heel turn at the end of the Royal rumble.

Pretty much; we already know it's gonna be a bumper edition just from the fact Botchamania was trending on Twitter during the bloody PPV! :rofl:

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

One thing that may be surprising but Batista may have been extremely smart by mocking the 'Yes' chant: that could be a good way to salvage that by having him feuded with Daniel Bryan over the WM 30 title spot.

You say that, but remember the reports said he was using his middle fingers instead of the usual index fingers; he was just flipping off the crowd on his way out. Not a smart thing to do when you're promoting a Disney movie. :P

You say that, but remember the reports said he was using his middle fingers instead of the usual index fingers; he was just flipping off the crowd on his way out. Not a smart thing to do when you're promoting a Disney movie. :p

True and it makes it even better when you are supposedly doing a PG program for Wrestling.

True and it makes it even better when you are supposedly doing a PG program for Wrestling.

Well, at least it was after the PPV went off-air, so it probably wasn't that much of a worry backstage. If it was on camera though...

vince_mcmahon_thats_not_pg.jpg

This is true to a point. While it's disgusting and WWE deserves everything they get because of the Bryan fiasco last night (and tonight it will be awesome to see what happens btw) Batista did (supposedly) sign a full 2 year full time contract and not some lazy ass Rock-ish 2 or 3 appearances while WWE champion contract before WM.

What I find really bad though - you just gave Batista a co-headline at WM. And he's gassed after like 5 mins in the RR? Not a good sign. You'd think he'd be in shape cardio wise for that. I guess not. Better work on that big guy.

• Like 2