The Big Wrestling Thread!

1mVAuNO.gif

I think we can all agree we need to see more pics of that superhumanly awesome a.. I mean, wrestling skill. Yeah. The creative department could be feeling a little... uncreative, but at least we got Dat.

• Like 1

Seeing this, the first thing that came in to my head, is the music of lmfao and instead of " everyday i'm shuffeling" You hear " everyday i'm schoveling"

• Like 2

According to an article entitled "WWE Free-for-All Awaits If Founder Sets Sale: Real M&A" at Bloomberg.com by Tara Lachapelle, this isn't a pie in the sky fantasy scenario, but a very realistic prospect that people are talking about today in the business world:

"To spark a bidding contest for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE), all Vince McMahon needs to do is wave a ?for sale? sign.

McMahon, 68, controls the voting power of the $2.3 billion company that?s been entertaining spectators with staged fights for decades. The stock is at a record after WWE launched its own subscription streaming network and became the subject of takeover speculation. Should McMahon ever decide he?s ready to sell, companies from Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) to Madison Square Garden Co. (MSG) may line up with offers, Albert Fried & Co. and National Alliance Capital Markets said."

I think the crowd will riot if HHH walks out champion. :laugh:

Yup. I mean pay the amount of money people have paid to see a guy who has obvious storyline control win TWO matches and become again champ...

Don't get me wrong; I wouldnt mind seeing HHH or Bryan instead of that borefest but...

Also the end segment, was a OBVIOUS blow to Punk; He isnt coming back.

I still think they are going with the original plan of Batista champion.

BTW, Triple H looks in horrible shape :no: