The Big Wrestling Thread!

What's missing from the globe?  Russia / Asia?

Europe. Asia. Half of South America. Australia. Its basically just showing North America - which means its an announcement for the official release date of WWE Network internationally.

There is no point arguing because you don't put yourself in his shoes and think about it. The harsh truth is CM PUNK never actually win the big one in wwe other than holding wwe champion long than anyone in the modern era. There is three arguably the best superstar happen to be part timer like brock lesnar, the rock and (batista- during 2005-2010 which eventually gotten worse) which CM Punk could use this opportunity to bolster his career just like shawn michaels, the rock and HHH put over cena at WM 23,28,22. But the same did not happen for second city savior and it's WWE fault for keep pushing the same superstar for ten years without noticing the others.

CM Punk: 

1 Time ECW Champ

3 Time WH Champ

1 Time WT Champ

2 Time WWE Champ

1 Time IC Champ

2 Time Money in the Bank Winner

Triple Crown Champion

2011 PWI Feud of the Year (vs John Cena)

2011 PWI Match of the Year (vs John Cena, MITB 2011)

2011 PWI Most Popular Wrestler

2011 PWI Wrestler of the Year

2012 PWI Most Hated Wrestler

2012 PWI Wrestler of the Year

You're right, no respect and never got to win 'the big one'. 

Yes, he didn't get his WM main event. And guess what? If he DID get it this year, people would have been ###### because they didn't want to see Punk - they wanted to see Bryan.

Europe. Asia. Half of South America. Australia. Its basically just showing North America - which means its an announcement for the official release date of WWE Network internationally.

CM Punk: 

1 Time ECW Champ

3 Time WH Champ

1 Time WT Champ

2 Time WWE Champ

1 Time IC Champ

2 Time Money in the Bank Winner

Triple Crown Champion

2011 PWI Feud of the Year (vs John Cena)

2011 PWI Match of the Year (vs John Cena, MITB 2011)

2011 PWI Most Popular Wrestler

2011 PWI Wrestler of the Year

2012 PWI Most Hated Wrestler

2012 PWI Wrestler of the Year

You're right, no respect and never got to win 'the big one'. 

Yes, he didn't get his WM main event. And guess what? If he DID get it this year, people would have been ###### because they didn't want to see Punk - they wanted to see Bryan.

Are you freaking kidding me? People wouldn't chant cm punk all the time if they were mad with him leaving and that also doesn't mean the fans will have big problem with punk heading WM event as batista because everyone know it's because his best friend triple h let him win the RR and save those list for yourself because no one will consider it as an lifetime achievement.  

Are you freaking kidding me? People wouldn't chant cm punk all the time if they were mad with him leaving and that also doesn't mean the fans will have big problem with punk heading WM event as batista because everyone know it's because his best friend triple h let him win the RR and save those list for yourself because no one will consider it as an lifetime achievement.  

Are you Colt Cabana or something? You have such a blind love for this guy when HE WALKED OUT ON THE FANS. People chant all sorts of stupid ****. And usually at the wrong times. Remember at Payback when it was Daniel Bryan and Stephanie in the ring and they started a CM Punk chant? That was asinine. 

Oh, and its Vince that books everything. Not HHH. Vince wanted Batista vs Orton. 

Your only barometer of success is winning the Royal Rumble, it seems like. Thats insane. You know Vince McMahon himself won a Royal Rumble, right? 

Like I've said, I loved watching Punk work. But he is the one to blame in this situation, not Batista, HHH, or anyone else. Vince books everything (just ask Taker and the decision to end the streak a couple hours before WM). So some blame can be put on him. But if Punk had stuck with the company, he would be champion right now, as he would have taken the title when Bryan was out due to injury. We'd be looking at Punk vs Lesnar at SummerSlam instead of Cena. And you know who took that away? CM Punk.

• Like 2

^ Read the written caption as if it was sexual.

Also: If there's '#noonebetter' why doesn't he work for the company? Morons.

For letting Flair talk and not having control of the situation. He was drunk from what I heard..during some wwe 2k14 event

Are you Colt Cabana or something? You have such a blind love for this guy when HE WALKED OUT ON THE FANS. People chant all sorts of stupid ****. And usually at the wrong times. Remember at Payback when it was Daniel Bryan and Stephanie in the ring and they started a CM Punk chant? That was asinine. 

Oh, and its Vince that books everything. Not HHH. Vince wanted Batista vs Orton. 

Your only barometer of success is winning the Royal Rumble, it seems like. Thats insane. You know Vince McMahon himself won a Royal Rumble, right? 

Like I've said, I loved watching Punk work. But he is the one to blame in this situation, not Batista, HHH, or anyone else. Vince books everything (just ask Taker and the decision to end the streak a couple hours before WM). So some blame can be put on him. But if Punk had stuck with the company, he would be champion right now, as he would have taken the title when Bryan was out due to injury. We'd be looking at Punk vs Lesnar at SummerSlam instead of Cena. And you know who took that away? CM Punk.

You have no idea how ridiculous your response has evolve and assume everything will work out in your prediction. We already saw punk vs lesnar at summerslam 2012 and it was superb match unlike you keep on blatantly ignore there is a erroneous with wwe management. 

For letting Flair talk and not having control of the situation. He was drunk from what I heard..during some wwe 2k14 event

No, you're right, thats the excuse they used. But there were no complaints and the devs loved the panel.

You have no idea how ridiculous your response has become and assume everything will work out in your prediction. We already saw punk vs lesnar at summerslam 2012 and it was superb match unlike you keep on blatantly ignore there is a erroneous with wwe management.

Oh god, I'm done. You clearly can't make a sensible argument. 

We noted before that WWE automatically extended Rey Mysterio's contract for another year because of a clause that allows them to do that if a talent misses a certain amount of time due to injuries.

There are still concern whether or not Rey will be returning to action for WWE. He has reportedly stopped cashing any of his WWE paychecks, which could be a sign that he plans on taking action to get out of his deal.

Source

Anyone see this weeks Impact?  Damn good show. Probably B+ or A  type show. I read that the following two nights were even better so quite looking forward to next weeks.

Glad they've got more tapings in NY next month, it is a good venue for them.

I did, my first full TNA show - Hopefully ive started at the right time :|

Well, there's two more NYC shows for now, so should be good tonight and next week, but after that, yeah, it's up in the air. :/

Well, there's two more NYC shows for now, so should be good tonight and next week, but after that, yeah, it's up in the air. :/

Yeh my mate is quite into it he mentioned that! The Tazz promo to kick off was pretty good

Yeah they have a couple of shows in NYC already in the can which Tommy Dreamer said was basically the 're-birth' of TNA, and from that show it certainly seems like it. They have a few more nights booked for August as well as Hardcore Justice PPV.  It is a really good venue for them, crowd is as hot as it is in the UK and the wrestlers really respond well.

Looking forward to this weeks show.

Is it two more NYC shows from this run?  I know they had 3 nights total but are they not shooting more than 1 episode per night like they had been doing for the past year or so?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-transformed-superstar-transformations/page-3

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

You all know what its supposed to say.

Yeah they have a couple of shows in NYC already in the can which Tommy Dreamer said was basically the 're-birth' of TNA, and from that show it certainly seems like it. They have a few more nights booked for August as well as Hardcore Justice PPV.  It is a really good venue for them, crowd is as hot as it is in the UK and the wrestlers really respond well.

Looking forward to this weeks show.

Is it two more NYC shows from this run?  I know they had 3 nights total but are they not shooting more than 1 episode per night like they had been doing for the past year or so?

They only taped one night of the 3 I believe.