The Big Wrestling Thread!

If anyone here's staying up to watch the Royal Rumble, I hope it doesn't disappoint and make you wish you'd gone to bed now instead like I'm about to do. :p

If anyone here's staying up to watch the Royal Rumble, I hope it doesn't disappoint and make you wish you'd gone to bed now instead like I'm about to do. :p

I am. WTF is a "backbreaker neckbreaker"?? :laugh:

Well that's that :rofl:

I enjoyed the Title match though!

That was the only thing worth watching. This Rumble was by far the most pathetic in history and I never seen such a retarded crowd. 2/10 from me for the show and -100000000/10 for the ###### crowd.

That was the only thing worth watching. This Rumble was by far the most pathetic in history and I never seen such a retarded crowd. 2/10 from me for the show and -100000000/10 for the ###### crowd.

I didn't mind the crowd, I would have been booing with that finish as well had I been there.  The title match was great though.  They are finally highlighting the talent that these guys have and letting them go.

• Like 1

The crowd turning on Roman is worse when they turned on Bluetista last year, this year though they can only really save it by having Rollins cash in at WM

They tried their best to counter the boos. Eliminating DB early so the chants will die down then using The Rock (which makes no sensestory-wise). My goodness, if they somehow, someway had Rusev won, I would have marked the hell out. That would have been an awesome twist (I know, unlikely to have heel vs. heel on the WM main event).

The title match is the only one I enjoyed XD

• Like 1

I didn't mind the crowd, I would have been booing with that finish as well had I been there.  The title match was great though.  They are finally highlighting the talent that these guys have and letting them go.

Well it's not just about the finish, it's the overall reaction. They were dead most of the show, except for the WH title match.

Can't believe I stayed up to watch that load of trash! The crowd was kinda pathetic tonight, but it's only WWE's fault. They have completely buried Roman in recent weeks with the pathetic drivel that Vince has been feeding him. I can't believe the final 3 actually contained the Big Slow and The Not So Red Monster. Did we go back in time?

Way to appease the fans WWE, you take the most popular guy and dump him out way too early in the match.

Let's just hope that Wrestlemania isn't a complete flop line the Rumble was!

• Like 1

When DB was eleminated you could just hear the difference in the crowd.  They were completely deflated afterwords.  The only hope after that was Dean Ambrose or Zig.  With how the DA and WB program went I thought DA would have been the last one with RR as a reward and smart booking would have prevaled and DA get the suprise win.  Wishful thinking.

After the Rumble, my wife said not to by this $hit again. 

• Like 1

Did you honestly think that he'd actually win this year considering they didn't even bother putting him in last years. If they played to the crowd then there'd be no shock value if you KNEW DB was going to win it. Hell...DB couldn't possibly beat Lesnar - that'd be a swash match right there.

Couldnt have said it better myself..

"I was proud to be s part of this tonight and proud to be from Philly, truly felt like I was part of s bigger cause tonight."

post-272310-0-71377500-1422260886.jpg

The crowd were terrible and if you were part of that then by association you are terrible. Am awful main event after a demands good triple threat match. Such a shame

Title Match was The BEST part of the Show.

Lesnar is REALLY AMAZING.

Looks like Money in the Bank will be Cashed if Reigns wins some how.

(But would still be great if Brock Beats Both reigns & Rollins & RETAINS.)

PiCMkJB.gif

vTbMo6Y.gif

Just watched it. God damn, the rumble was so predictable, my brother - who hasn't watched WWE properly in over a year - managed to guess most of the spots!

To those who are cancelling their WWE Network subscriptions, I say use the money you would have spent on that and sign up to NJPW World; if you can put up with the Japanese commentary, you'll get much better wrestling and you'll still have a bit of money left over. Failing that, they've now got a weekly show in English over on AXS TV in America.

Also, watch Ring of Honor Wrestling for free every week.

And if you're able to get it, watch Lucha Underground, too.

Just watched it. God damn, the rumble was so predictable, my brother - who hasn't watched WWE properly in over a year - managed to guess most of the spots!

To those who are cancelling their WWE Network subscriptions, I say use the money you would have spent on that and sign up to NJPW World; if you can put up with the Japanese commentary, you'll get much better wrestling and you'll still have a bit of money left over. Failing that, they've now got a weekly show in English over on AXS TV in America.

Also, watch Ring of Honor Wrestling for free every week.

And if you're able to get it, watch Lucha Underground, too.

http://t.co/G4YcxPbxTy hehe lol enjoy this

PWInsider.com is reporting WWE RAW will NOT be taking place from Hartford, Connecticut tonight.

WWE crews are currently at the XL Center in Hartford, the site of tonight