The Big Wrestling Thread!

i don't know why but the 'german outa nowhere' had me laughing for a while, wonder if its will make it to the memes  :shifty:  :D  :D

JyqkrtL.gifon

Yeah, one of the only 2 exciting things about the Rumble match. DDP and Dudley. Funny thing, today I watched some highlights from the 2011 Rumble and boy, what difference does the crowd makes. When Booker and Nash showed up, they exploded. This year's crowd...zombie apocalypse.

One thing I have noticed recently... WWE's camera operators (cameramen) get it bloody right most of the time.  That quick zoom when there's an impacting move really adds something.

Yeah, one of the only 2 exciting things about the Rumble match. DDP and Dudley. Funny thing, today I watched some highlights from the 2011 Rumble and boy, what difference does the crowd makes. When Booker and Nash showed up, they exploded. This year's crowd...zombie apocalypse.

can you blame us? It was a crap fest 

• Like 1

God, the omnipotent creator of the Heavens and the Earth, was reportedly so upset over the outcome of last night

Still a great finisher

Absolutely. I really like this guy, he brought Hall (and Nash followed) in WCW, resulting in the nWo, he pushed Macho Man's career, he basically saved Hall's life, etc. And to this day I don't know why I've never seen him in WWE after WCW was done.

The main event match and the rumble will be replayed on raw tonight. Lets see if they pull a smackdown and dub over the boooooooooos. :laugh:

#CancelWWENetwork's already trending on Twitter again here in the UK (3rd-biggest at the moment), so if they actually do that, dear god, it's gonna be a social media massacre...

can you blame us? It was a crap fest 

It was, but I'm talking about the moments when it wasn't. Like these 2 guys showing up in the Rumble, for example. It was a nostalgic moment, obviously not Rumble winners, but the crowd was really pathetic, almost no reaction. Either they're kids and they don't have a clue about WCW and DDP, or ECW and the Dudley's, or they're morons. To be honest, I'm surprised they even got up from their seats when Rock showed up.

Absolutely. I really like this guy, he brought Hall (and Nash followed) in WCW, resulting in the nWo, he pushed Macho Man's career, he basically saved Hall's life, etc. And to this day I don't know why I've never seen him in WWE after WCW was done.

He had that feud with Taker over Takers then wife Sara

It was, but I'm talking about the moments when it wasn't. Like these 2 guys showing up in the Rumble, for example. It was a nostalgic moment, obviously not Rumble winners, but the crowd was really pathetic, almost no reaction. Either they're kids and they don't have a clue about WCW and DDP, or ECW and the Dudley's, or they're morons. To be honest, I'm surprised they even got up from their seats when Rock showed up.

Pathetic? What PPV were you watching!? Everyone went nuts. I was there!! Especially for Bubba. Idk what the wwe were doing to the audio but the crowd was loud as all hell. Chicago and philly fans arent sheep who cheer for everyone. Seriously if you werent there you have no room to talk

• Like 1