The Big Wrestling Thread!

"Needless to say, WWE fans were not very pleased with everything that took place at the Royal Rumble

The 2015 Royal Rumble has come and gone, and when the smoke cleared and the dust settled, WWE is lucky they didn't have to actually clear out smoke and dust from a riot that could have ensued in Philadelphia.

After what was an incredible triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship between Brock Lesnar, John Cena and Seth Rollins, the company completely lost all faith of the fans with their horrible booking of the Royal Rumble match. The ending was predictable with Roman Reigns getting the win and the match itself overall was not very good.

Oh yeah, plus there was that whole Daniel Bryan not lasting too long thing, which really ###### off the fans.

But, how ###### were they? Well, enough to get #CancelWWENetwork trending WORLDWIDE, not long after the show came to a close"

The above is from aol news. Yeah, I know, great news site!! ;)

Pretty much what I saw just from flipping the channels back and forth too! Maybe people are actually waking up to the load of crap that is the WWE! :x

As far as that triple threat match, another load of crock!! You're kidding me that people actually pay to see this stuff?

I now know why people do though. It's that ad nauseam effect it has on you. The stuff is so stupid and fake that it makes you watch just to see how corny it can actually get!! I will give those "wrestlers" some credit though. They have got to have some pretty big gonads to get out there in front of people and act that stupid. Otherwise, they'd be embarrassed to death to be seen in public.

Lucha Underground tried to capitalise on the cancellation by airing a couple of previous (but pretty recent) episodes. No idea how well that went.

10940631_946842982007560_669190868596190

I watched the Rumble last night and it's the first time I allowed myself to sit down & watch a full PPV show in a LONG TIME. I avoided social media all day so I watching it blind, not knowing what was going to happen.

All I can say is that the Triple Threat match was the only decent part of this PPV. Lesnar sold that injury after the huge spot with Rollins, everyone played their part to make it a thoroughly enjoyable match.

The actual Rumble match was BS. It was as if they put no thought in to it at all! It was slow, really slow, especially from 1-10 with Bray Wyatt being left in the ring on his own for numerous occasions. Bubba Ray Dudley returning was probably the highlight along with DDP hitting a few Diamond Cutters. Apart from that it was just full of jobbers coming in and being thrown out, oh and not to mention Kofi Kingstons usual spot (zzzzz). A truely awful ending and disappointment.

• Like 3

Several readers have sent in word that you could clearly hear Roman Reigns being fed lines during his sit-down interview on Raw last night.

In the video clip which was released after Raw went off the air, featuring highlights of the Reigns interview, you can hear the audio drop out a few times. It