The Big Wrestling Thread!

I think people are giving WWE to much credit. I doubt very much anyone remembers that RAW moment from 1999 lol and if they did, they wouldn't bring back the Corporate Ministry. To much demonic stuff :D

Anyway, everyone online is saying if Shane isn't going to wrestle and have someone to represent him, it'll be Cena. Since Cena vs. Undertaker is the last big one we haven't seen yet along with Sting really. I don't think Sting would even want to work WM at this point, knowing WWE will just bury him again anyway.

7 hours ago, LOC said:

I think people are giving WWE to much credit. I doubt very much anyone remembers that RAW moment from 1999 lol and if they did, they wouldn't bring back the Corporate Ministry. To much demonic stuff :D

Anyway, everyone online is saying if Shane isn't going to wrestle and have someone to represent him, it'll be Cena. Since Cena vs. Undertaker is the last big one we haven't seen yet along with Sting really. I don't think Sting would even want to work WM at this point, knowing WWE will just bury him again anyway.

Yeah, that ship sailed away a long time ago.

If Cena is fit and cleared to wrestle at WrestleMania, he'll be a bloody miracle worker, and fully deserving of his SuperCena title.

17 hours ago, DaddyRazzy said:

when i see goldberg comming on WWE... the roof will come down :)

Why? He's been there before. No one really cared. He's a WCW guy and not a 'legend' like Sting. The crowd will pop, but not like they did for Shane. Or AJ. Or Sting. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LOC said:

Sting has spinal stenosis. The same thing Edge has. WWE will never clear him to wrestle or take a bump again. Come out and swing the bat around? Maybe. But thats about it.

• Like 2

Great interview with Shaneabout his return, any real life issues with his Dad (lol) and even his thoughts on the Yankees coming season :D

Also, Muy Thai.

Cancer has tapped out to the Sharpshooter!

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has revealed in an interview on The Gunz Show that Bret Hart has beaten cancer.

J.R. said he was recently texting Hart, who revealed publically last month that he had been battling prostate cancer.

"They removed the cancer by removing his prostate," Ross said, he added: "His cancer is a non-issue now, thank god."

..."All issues are resolved and addressed ... so that's the good news about Bret Hart."

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/41796/Jim-Ross-Reveals-Bret-Hart-Has-Beaten-Cancer/