Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Discussion Thread

Thanks, but I think my point wasn't as clear; I can pre-order the game alright, but I won't be getting any of the sweet beta, because retail stores here don't participate.

I will check out if Play.com does tho

I pre-ordered the limited edition other day but they didnt give me that disk. Do they have them in now? (I reserved at Gamestop).

i pre-ordered at game crazy. i called all the gamestops in my area, and it seems like they didn't know when they were getting theirs. a lot of the workers didn't even know what the pre-order bonus was (no surprise there). but i was reading on neogaf that some gamestops were starting to get theirs, so you might want to try checking again this week or next.

Can someone explain breifly the story of MG series, I am almost finished with MGS and I am still missing the story before that. Also is otacon gay, cause I just finished the level where SS fight with the hind.

Can someone explain breifly the story of MG series, I am almost finished with MGS and I am still missing the story before that. Also is otacon gay, cause I just finished the level where SS fight with the hind.

The word briefly should not be used in the same sentence as MGS :rofl:

Just read up Wikipedia, it's all there.

Did you guys saw the ingame footage, it looks insane, i think its the first time we have been able to see MGS 4 gameplay!!!

here it is..., i know its an april fools joke, but there is no denying that IT IS REAL GAMEPLAY!!!!

Its really cool how you are walking as you see all the soldiers fighting the Metal Gear Cows, it looks niiice!!

Did you guys saw the ingame footage, it looks insane, i think its the first time we have been able to see MGS 4 gameplay!!!

here it is..., i know its an april fools joke, but there is no denying that IT IS REAL GAMEPLAY!!!!

Its really cool how you are walking as you see all the soldiers fighting the Metal Gear Cows, it looks niiice!!

LMAO :laugh:

Looks great though.

I suspect the AS creed costume MAY be an unlockable?

F**king cool :D. Maybe both stories get connected in MGS4, maybe Desmond Miles is solid snake's son :o . And Alta?r is big boss's Great x 8 grandfather.

:DD:DD:DD DID U RIKE IT?:DD:DD:DD

Edited by Neo003

Higher quality playback. (Give us a 720/1080p Konami!!!)

I can't stop watching it... MGS4 obsessed much.

I love the way cut scenes transfer right into play seamlessly!

Best april fools for me, but that's only because it shows new MGS4 game play. There are clearly more funnier gaming april fools.

It's got all the noise and frantic goings on of COD4, and the game play/style of GoW/RE4 mixed in with some other FPS elements (Y) Plus we've got our obvious stealth in there as well (not shown in the video much :p).

Konami have obviously westernized MGS4 more than it's predecessors to good effect! I mean look at how good western FPS style titles sell!

ps. Props to Ubi for allowing this, here's hoping they don't get "embarrassed" now with MGS selling more than AC :laugh:

148.jpeg

Edited by Audioboxer

2uh70xy.jpg

People are speculating on this being a new location as well (shown towards end of trailer).

Crappy quality snap though.

Most definitely a contender for GOTY!

Game of the century more like it :cool:

2uh70xy.jpg

People are speculating on this being a new location as well (shown towards end of trailer).

Crappy quality snap though.

This has been shown inside it earlier trailer where he it shows "big mama" or eva or whichever her name is i think well by looks of things anyways.