Neowin Digital Gallery

I got the Canon f/2.8 60mm Macro today love how sharp this thing is still got to get used to the lens with a bit of luck I'll get some nice sunny days and something interesting to shoot.

IMG_2774.JPG

IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

Aw, I want the f/2.8 :(

Definitely the next thing on my list of stuff to buy.

You will love it, My next task is to make a light box setup and then do some product type photography.

I did kind of have my eye on the 60mm f2.8, then I saw some shots with the 85mm F1.8, it be droolworthy, so I think I'll be getting that next :)

Although the 60mm is still on my list!

Put together a collage on a church lock-in last night. I can't emphasize how much an external flash helped here. I am actually kinda surprised how accurate the flash is - It uses some light-sensing diode inside the flash and doesn't use anything of the camera's metering

"Peace"

21101608fq5.jpg

Do you have a digital camera and a tripod?

Yeah its not a DSLR, its a Canon A640 which was good at the time i bought it, according to a couple of reviews anyways. And i dont have a full fledged tripod only the mini one that came with the camera itself.

DSC_1290.jpg

I picked up that sweet Kodak camera for $2.00 at a 2nd hand store. It takes 126 film which isnt made anymore but it was worth a try haha.

^^ that is awesome.. and creative as hell.

Thanks a lot :)

where's the flickr version, Tantawi? I wanna add it as a fav :p

I appreciate it man :D but I don't use Flickr, some **** registered with my infamous "Tantawi" :(