"Ghosts" in Photos

I would expect nothing but the same ignorance that SirEvan shows from a Montreal resident. So my post is babbling because i pointed out that not everything SirEvan says is true? The guy posts that aliens are real, and ghosts are not, BECAUSE HE SAYS SO! And expects the world to follow suit because he's SirEvan. Obviously you're a follower but again you're a Quebecer so it's understandable.

wow dude...just wow. lol you need to calm down man. Here read this, it'll help you figure out the little green men. The Drake Equation

then when you're done, read this: BBC News: Do ghosts really exist?

you know, I haven't finished college yet, so I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but my common sense, combined with Professional Psychologists statements such as "Ghosts are the mind's way of interpreting how the body reacts to certain surroundings, say UK psychologists." kinda put the nail in the coffin here.

You should grow up bubba, trying to insult someone based on what city they're from? that's pretty childish. However it is still mostly a free world, so you are free to believe whatever you want, just if it's something not accepted by mainstream science, then please try and keep it to yourself.

You should grow up bubba, trying to insult someone based on what city they're from? that's pretty childish. However it is still mostly a free world, so you are free to believe whatever you want, just if it's something not accepted by mainstream science, then please try and keep it to yourself.

Like referring to people who believe in things as "tards"?

Again you're full of nothing but BS.. "you can believe whatever you want" as long as it's not (whatever SirEvan doesn't believe in) nice job.

Like referring to people who believe in things as "tards"?

Again you're full of nothing but BS.. "you can believe whatever you want" as long as it's not (whatever SirEvan doesn't believe in) nice job.

hey man you can keep trying to insult me because you're doin a pretty lame job of doing it, so whatever floats you're raft. I didn't say you couldn't believe in ghosts, because if you read my first post, you'd see that I said you're free to believe whatever you want, but when I offer up evidence or scientific statement as to what COULD be causing your "ghosts" to appear, and you deny it fiercely, and then proceed to say that you're right and everyone else is wrong, well then you just look like a kid. Theres a reason that cults work so well, because they are successful at bending the minds and wills of people that aren't as mentally strong as others. If you want to believe in something so bad, you're mind is going to make it seem real. That's it's power AND it's weakness.

Scientifically speaking, there is a much higher chance....MUCH higher. that somewhere else in the universe there is life, as opposed to ghosts here on earth. Now if say one out of every 5 people had seen a ghost, I'd belive in them right along with you, but come on man....get real.

Just a few points I'd like to make:

1) In large rooms, using standard flash will not really illuminate anything other than that close to the camera, in it's line of sight.

2) There is mist or water vapour that with our eyes we won't see. But with a photo-flash, we will.

The two point lead me to think that it's nothing more than vapour.

Just a few points I'd like to make:

1) In large rooms, using standard flash will not really illuminate anything other than that close to the camera, in it's line of sight.

2) There is mist or water vapour that with our eyes we won't see. But with a photo-flash, we will.

The two point lead me to think that it's nothing more than vapour.

combined with slow shutter speeds that you'll get when shooting in low light...and you get bigger areas than you normally would... take for example pictures of waterfalls or streams. Shoot it with a slow shutter speed, and it turns to a silky smooth white river....is that how the water really looks? no. It's a camera trick.

What a camera can capture and what the human eye-brain combo sees are completely different.

I would expect nothing but the same ignorance that SirEvan shows from a Montreal resident.

I'm sorry, but did you just insult somebody because of WHERE THEY LIVE?

I think it's game over guys. This is getting out of hand.