National Hockey League 2007-08 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What about this...

wallpaper.jpg

that doesn't mean anything, it goes by seeds. Montreal was 1st in the conference, so next round they face the lowest seed, and pittsburgh would face the second lowest seed. And besides, how can you trust something that had ads from cage aux sports all over it, its not even from NHL.com

2 - 0 Montreal :) habs for the win!

Montreal in 4!

Pittsburgh might be able to beat Ottawa but they won't made to the semi-final! caps will!

that doesn't mean anything, it goes by seeds. Montreal was 1st in the conference, so next round they face the lowest seed, and pittsburgh would face the second lowest seed. And besides, how can you trust something that had ads from cage aux sports all over it, its not even from NHL.com

I'll give you that, I didn't know about the seeds.

And that was taken directly from RDS.ca. They broadcast every single game of the Canadiens. Nothing wrongs with ads... That's the only place I could find a diagram like that for the playoffs.

I'll give you that, I didn't know about the seeds.

And that was taken directly from RDS.ca. They broadcast every single game of the Canadiens. Nothing wrongs with ads... That's the only place I could find a diagram like that for the playoffs.

i know they do, its where i have been watching them all year. But yeah, its going to be pitts vs montreal in the end...

But yeah, its going to be pitts vs montreal in the end...

Are you saying it's Pittsburge and Montreal playing for the cup? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Pittsburgh and Montreal part of the same conference, which means they can't play each other in the Final's only conference final? Right?

Are you saying it's Pittsburge and Montreal playing for the cup? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Pittsburgh and Montreal part of the same conference, which means they can't play each other in the Final's only conference final? Right?

yeah i meant conference finals?

Damn, anyone here other than Canadien fans? Lol, no one gives a **** about hockey.

are you crying cause you are a bruins fan?

Damn, anyone here other than Canadien fans? Lol, no one gives a **** about hockey.

That's pretty apparent when I see things like a quiet arena in Detroit during the playoffs. I didn't know such an atrocity could happen.

I could say no one give a crap about baseball or basketball either. Where's your soccer team?

Absolutely amazing game by Calgary.. well, the last 56 minutes anyway.

Indeed. That was a character building game and might be the turning point of the series. Glad to see Cujo get the big win even if he did abandon my pathetic excuse of a team.

Hopefully the Ducks can lose in the first round so we can get the ball rolling with Burke.

Missed the Habs game tonight, but the first two were good; the Kovalev goal especially. Still would have liked to see my Leafs playing against them. Montreal has world class fans with exception to the 'Ole' chant as it's a Spanish chant and not French one.

Penguins look solid

Montreal has gone to overtime twice. If they want to win the east they'll need to win the Boston series in 5 because they'll need rest.

I hope the Caps can win, but who knows right now.

I still think the Avs can win their series

Anaheim has really surprised me with their poor play

Calgary is playing very well, I knew they would play well, and against such a tough opponent. If they win against SJ watch out!

Canucks fired Dave Nonis today, I wonder if we could get ole Burkeee back :D

Damn what a late game.... My Wild pulled another OT win , wow it was great. I'm sayin' Wild in 7, I mean man, what a pair of evenly matched teams. Nice job Colorado, Theodore you sure can stop a puck...

Penguins look solid

Montreal has gone to overtime twice. If they want to win the east they'll need to win the Boston series in 5 because they'll need rest.

I hope the Caps can win, but who knows right now.

I still think the Avs can win their series

Anaheim has really surprised me with their poor play

Calgary is playing very well, I knew they would play well, and against such a tough opponent. If they win against SJ watch out!

Canucks fired Dave Nonis today, I wonder if we could get ole Burkeee back :D

anaheim will win tonight! boston just woke montreal up and this game is going to be a slaughter. I still think the avs are going to win the series and i knew calgary would win. and you ain't burkee back :p