Neowin Digital Gallery

Great shot Mystic, I really like the color.
I was surprised by the contrasting colors as well. It was only about 10 minutes after the worst part of the storm and I had that view off to the west and some awesome colors in the east as well. Sadly, the pictures to the east from the deck were much poorer in quality than that shot from the west.

I was playing in the dark last night with my 40D.

Around a 25 second exposure time I used a torch to light up myself, Then turned it off moved over it bit turned it on again and so on.

post-63776-1211967860.jpg

A few others

post-63776-1211967939_thumb.jpg

post-63776-1211967971_thumb.jpg

I was playing in the dark last night with my 40D.

Around a 25 second exposure time I used a torch to light up myself, Then turned it off moved over it bit turned it on again and so on.

These are rather good shots Accesser I'm somewhat 'fatally optimistic' (it's just a colerful euphamism) that they aren't simply used for profit by some 3rd party. You watermarked them? Perhaps add a little URL and © notice to them some time even, they are some good good stuff. :p

Oh well I went and saved one ! hehehehehehehuh!

I never have bothered to water mark any of my pics would be kind of funny to find them somewhere else.

I don?t really care as it was just messing around with a torch to see how they would turn out I?ve seen much better ones where people wrote there names the best I was able to write was the first and last letters of my name.

post-63776-1212017703_thumb.jpg

& some hands

post-63776-1212017719.jpg

Get a person to help you so you can hold as still as possible and get them to shine the light on you.

I was doing it all myself hence my arms in the above shot and body in the other ones are quite blurry I was thinking of trying to find a black chair or stool to lean on so I can try and hold as still as possible.

2529324509_c9dd882d22.jpg?v=0

I like this one moonman is that a credit card in his/her hands.

I found out the hard way just how big the RAW files are on the 40D when I took it out for the first time with just the 4GB stick I did a few high speed continuous shots of some dancers and other shots during the day next thing no more room.

So I hope this should keep me going.

Cant wait for the weekend here in Brisbane I am going to PMA (http://www.pmaaustralia.com.au/) and I even get VIP access since the company i work for is there.

Get a person to help you so you can hold as still as possible and get them to shine the light on you.

I was doing it all myself hence my arms in the above shot and body in the other ones are quite blurry I was thinking of trying to find a black chair or stool to lean on so I can try and hold as still as possible.

I like this one moonman is that a credit card in his/her hands.

hahah thats an expired driving license

@crazzy88ss

Awesome landscapes! I love the sky. What time were these pix taken? Late afternoon/evening? :D

@Jason

Nice work buddy!

Ya, I went up there just at the "golden hour" at a half an hour before sunset and stayed until about ~10 minutes after sunset.

2535026444_ee24994f71.jpg

I have a brick house and I was walking outside and saw some nice colors in the bricks and it looked like they were bleeding. Focusing is a bit off, but I'm practicing with manual focus since when I shoot telephoto with my 70-200mm I have to use manual focus only :(

Edited by Bekabam