Recent news layout update on Main page

so many changes all so sudden. I guess the coders finally finished with exams and now have nothing else to do :p

Nah, I know I at least only just started. There are big plans in the works though for when Simon and I finish ;)

Don't spose there could be an option to use the "older" layout vs the newer one?

Surely that can't be too hard to leave a page up or code in to do that...

I'm not "too" fussed, but hey!

I preferred the older style with drop down navigation and links inside the navigation going to their respective article and not a ajax popup summary like forum posts section etc

when i hovered over the "forum" button on the main page in the past, it showed the newest 8 posts in the forum. it doesn't do that anymore. i have to click on "forum" then only in the "forum" page will this work. is this intentional?

I've given up on the front page altogether, unless I see something worth going there for. Only having 5 items in the forums "recent news" rollover is somewhat limiting, but oh well. Thems the breaks....

I really don't like this new feature set at all.. I like to quickly glance my mouse over the software and games to see if theres anything new or worth reading in it