Joss Whedons "Dollhouse"

I don't think it was that bad, but i would like to read the original script that fox didn't think was good enough to air as a pilot.

Seems to me they tried to cram too much into 49 minutes. I'll probably like it better when they've aired 12 episodes.

I didn't think it was that bad. It's got a nice premise. Potentially unlimited number of stories they could do. Curious what kind of story arc they plan if she loses her memory so often. Obviously something with doctor scars and way to young to head this operation guy :)

Oh yes and skinny white boxer killer guy.

You to? I think my expectations were too high - you know because it was Joss Whedon and all :p

I haven't seen it yet but I heard and read some awful things...not sure if I want to waste my time on it for only to get canceled.

Brah look at those promo pics. Then remember that Eliza is the star and take the time. Even if it does get canned, her whole sexy librarian outfit in the last one was quite nice, and her short short dress at the start ;)

True but I could just see the Alphabet Killer if I want to see the tata's :p

But on a serious point I may wait a few episodes so I can see a few in a row.

It just seemed too generic. It also lacked the witty Whedon banter between characters. I didn't even think it was gonna be that good when I originally heard of the premise. However I will give Whedon the benefit of the doubt and watch at least the first 4 episodes to see if it settles in nicely. I don't expect it to last though,

I thought this show was okay. Interesting concept, I haven't watched a lot of the shows you guys have been mentioning so i wouldn't see a resemblance but i thought the show was just okay. I kept thinking how much i miss Bionic Woman as a was watching this :( But i hope this can be as good as it was. Did anybody notice that the "Dollhouse" looked like the set of Hells Kitchen?

anybody know if and when it is in the UK or have i missed it

im really desperate for something new as Dr. horrible was awesome but to short and firefly was awesome again

anybody know if and when it is in the UK or have i missed it

im really desperate for something new as Dr. horrible was awesome but to short and firefly was awesome again

I don't think any UK channel has bought the rights yet so as far it being on it's going to be at least a month or so.

:) I liked those in between.

Waiting to watch a few together is a good idea. I'm not a fan of it, but I'll watch another. Also those ratings arent that bad, when you compare it to shows on other networks its still good, but when SuperNanny is beating you, well..

Dollhouse was higher because its premiere, Terminator was lower because I bet a lot of people didn't know the dates switched. Next week will be a good judge on the ratings. Where'd you get those from btw? Pairing these shows up together might be a good thing. I suspect if Dollhouse is renewed for a second season they will bring Terminator back as well. Unless they switch it to Mondays or something, I doubt they'd leave it all alone on Fridays. Plus having to smoking hot stars makes promotion quite easy.

I don't know what show you guys watched, but I thought it was pretty damn good!

Only part I didn't like was when Echo was muttering in the van.. it reminded me too much of River's muttering in Firefly.

4/5 at least from me.

It was ok but didn't really grab me despite how much I wanted it too. I will keep watching though until it gets cancelled in hopes of it getting better.

I watched it and well I have mixed feelings. The concept is pretty good and if its done well each week hooray! I just don't see this show lasting past 1 season and can see alot of people just saying no more.

Thought it was so-so... They had a lot to explain to start the story out per norm on Joss stuff...but end of episode one hints at a story that might grab and keep my attention