Joss Whedons "Dollhouse"

On Wiki it says that a new episode was made for Episode One and the original Episode was pushed back to the second so if you didn't like this one maybe you will enjoy the second one. Wired how they did it but maybe it will get interesting...

Just watched it.. It was okay... Honestly though.. I think the only reason I really stayed focused on it was because Eliza is just so hot.

You know it reminds me of "My Own Worst Enemy"...which worries me because we all know how long that show lasted :/

On Wiki it says that a new episode was made for Episode One and the original Episode was pushed back to the second so if you didn't like this one maybe you will enjoy the second one.

You mean like Firefly? When will these people ever learn..?

didnt like it.

the original idea is interesting but done with a typical fox feel, like they add a bunch of garbage to keep a demographic.

the idea behind the show has been done before so its nothing special.

Still meh. I don't like all the flashbacks, makes it hard to watch. The "engagement" is more enjoyable this time, and would be more fitting for a pilot than the kidnapping one.

I get the feeling they are trying to rush things, the investigation, echo already remembering things. And if i hear one more "Did i fall asleep?"....

Still meh. I don't like all the flashbacks, makes it hard to watch. The "engagement" is more enjoyable this time, and would be more fitting for a pilot than the kidnapping one.

I get the feeling they are trying to rush things, the investigation, echo already remembering things. And if i hear one more "Did i fall asleep?"....

still not liking it too much!

Then the both of you should move on. I actually like it quite a bit.

If you feel they are "rushing" things and don't like flashbacks then you need to understand how a story is told. Sometimes they aren't from the beginning (Adam met Eve, etc). It starts in the middle of things. Flashbacks are to give you an understanding of what is going on in her head. A fast pace might be to get to a possible peak, such as her possibly breaking out of the place, having a confrontation with Alpha, etc. If they just had the same old Dollhouse part about her getting imprinted then the show would be dull and boring. There's a reason to everything in this storyline. You just don't seem to understand how to follow a story very well.

I was bored watching it. Switched it off and will try watching it later :/

So yeah, I just finally finished the pilot and that took me a week to watch. I doubt I'll be returning to this series. I'll give it another episode, but only when I'm bored and have absolutely nothing better to do.