Joss Whedons "Dollhouse"

A couple Hot girls, but otherwise LAME/Stupid!!!

That black girl, really had some mental issues!

Eliza's character SAVED her life, and she's Not thankful, want to die... crap.

I actually liked this episode quite a bit. The end it seemed like Sierra was drawn to Echo, and you see the response when Echo shook her head? That's not a "blank person" at all. I really like how Joss is laying this out. Really well done.

im about to give up on this show; its just boring imho. The characters are just blah...

See ya!

I dunno, I am disappointed in this weeks episode for the most part. I did like a couple aspects The russian guy being a doll, and the head shake Echo gave sierra at the end, but for the most part it does not feel much at all like Joss Whedon show. Theres usually more witty dialog between characters (episode 1 & 3 seems to have lacked this, though episode 2 had some). Anyways I'll wait till the middle of the 2nd season (if by some miracle that Fox doesn't cancel it) before I would give up on it, considering I love all of Whedon's other shows.

I actually am starting to like this show. The first episode had me pretty confused but the second episode was really good and the third one felt like a short film. Had a nice story to it.

Who'd thunk it Eliza can sing! :p

That sort of surprised me too! It's a shame she couldn't've been in Once More, With Feeling. :laugh:

I liked e2 better due to the mystery element hinting at something bigger going on. But e3 was also great. So far the weakest episode has been the first one.

That was a pretty good episode. It's getting more interesting.

Also, Dibs on the Doctor (Olivia). :cool:

:laugh:

The girls of dollhouse are so easy on the eye :p

I'm starting to feel like this show has potential. I really hope it doesn't get prematurely cancelled. :(

Yeah totally. I hope it is not another Firefly!

1.04 Gray Hour Promo

1.06 Man on the Street

“Echo becomes the perfect wife for a lonely internet mogul, and Sierra’s attacker is revealed. Meanwhile, Mellie’s life is in danger and Agent Ballard’s investigation takes a surprising turn when he comes face-to-face and goes fist-to-fist with Echo for the first very time on DOLLHOUSE airing Friday, March 20th.”

nn8nhmce7wpztwhadu2.jpg&thumb_height=250i81ufk5wsl3lj6ovz9.jpg&thumb_height=250amankrnzmed3a54n2s3h.jpg&thumb_height=250lqvbcsu31connwe6p4lp.jpg&thumb_height=250riao1yhyqwds5zoyt46.jpg&thumb_height=250