31 days of the dragon - Discussion

post-32224-1211211048.png

A huge thank you to all in our community who have taken the time and effort to make some incredible submissions to our 31 days of the dragon competition, in association with HP and Buzzcorps.

It's been a frantic week with a total of 92 different individuals showing off their not inconsiderable talents for a chance to win the laptop package worth over $5,000. The entries have now closed and the difficult job of judging awaits our staff team.

We'll be announcing the winner some time this week, along with a run down of some of our favourite entries. Keep checking our Neowin Announcements forum to find out if you're a winner! Thank you again for making this an enjoyable contest for all.

You can use this thread to discuss some of your favourite entries from the competition :)

:-O The contest was closed at 23:59!

Cheat! :p

Honestly I have no idea how I was even able to put my entry in....I was the last entry (and rushed) at 23:56

For some reason I thought it was going to end around 11pm EDT tonight and I wanted to wait till the last second to submit mine (since its the best) but good thing I submitted it earlier today or else I would be ****SSSED!!!

Nothing like being last minute. Spent a lot of time on this one though, so it stands to reason I suppose. :)

Heh, I swear I was already registered, cause I'm around here a lot. But I guess I never had, so I had to take care of that real quick as well. Anyway, hope you like it!

:)

Ack, well the attachment didn't work, and now the topic is closed. In any case here's a link:

King Monotasks' Castle

- Scott

If I'm disqualified, it's my fault for being too detailed. ;)

Nothing like being last minute. Spent a lot of time on this one though, so it stands to reason I suppose. :)

Heh, I swear I was already registered, cause I'm around here a lot. But I guess I never had, so I had to take care of that real quick as well. Anyway, hope you like it!

:)

Ack, well the attachment didn't work, and now the topic is closed. In any case here's a link:

King Monotasks' Castle

- Scott

If I'm disqualified, it's my fault for being too detailed. ;)

Pretty nice :)

Pretty nice :)

Thanks. I'm thinking I shouldn't have relied on the Neowin attachment utility. Because I'm thinking I didn't make it, and that I don't have a sympathetic ear from the gang.

God, I gave mine a second listen after a couple of hours. It's unbelievably bad :pinch:

It doesn't matter if YOU think it's bad, but what the staff thinks. Catch a few voters in the right mood and you're the owner of a shiny new uber-machine.

post-32224-1211211048.png

A huge thank you to all in our community who have taken the time and effort to make some incredible submissions to our 31 days of the dragon competition, in association with HP and Buzzcorps.

It's been a frantic week with a total of 92 different individuals showing off their not inconsiderable talents for a chance to win the laptop package worth over $5,000. The entries have now closed and the difficult job of judging awaits our staff team.

We'll be announcing the winner some time this week, along with a run down of some of our favourite entries. Keep checking our Neowin Announcements forum to find out if you're a winner! Thank you again for making this an enjoyable contest for all.

You can use this thread to discuss some of your favourite entries from the competition :)

You know, a podcast with you and BangBang discussing your favs or maybe singing a little would be good. :p

Preferably the singing...drunk singing...drunk naked singing.

But singing none the less. :D

God, I gave mine a second listen after a couple of hours. It's unbelievably bad :pinch:

Thats why I carried on drinking after recording mine, that way it can only sound better :p

Preferably the singing...drunk singing...drunk naked singing.

But singing none the less. :D

Drunk naked singing - I'm scared. Is this a pass-time of yours? :p Anyway, its a podcast - they could lie and really be clothed!

Anyway - good luck everyone who entered. Some of the entries were a good laugh.