31 days of the dragon - Discussion

I think the entry has been closed.. You better asked the admins about it..

I already posted my entry.......im just hoping of a positive outcome!!

I'll be posting the official Neowin remix and announcement of the winner tonight or tomorrow I think. :)

Awesome, can't wait to see how miserably I failed :D

Out of curiosity, does Vista use your Quad core processor efficiently???

Vista runs beautifully on the quad. Even with a ton of programs running my cpu usage normally always runs between 0% and 15%. I bought my current system with vista in mind and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I believe this is the kind of rig vista was built with in mind. But I have to say Coming from a single 1.6 processor, previously I'm totally in love with the speed and functionality I have On this. The one piece of advice I could give is if your going to run a quad make sure you have an efficient cooling system.

I'll be posting the official Neowin remix and announcement of the winner tonight or tomorrow I think. :)

Can't wait for the remix, should be fun! :p

Yeah me too. :) I hope I can get mine in the remix regardless of whether I win or not. "Norgard Norgard Norgard" should drive ya'll nuts? XD

Should release a Neowin Special Dragon Compilation. Some of them are pretty funny. :D

Anybody have an anxiety attack yet? lol :laugh:

Pretty much,... I very much doubt I'm in with a chance, but I'm still anxiously checking the site for any news! Oh well, I need to tear myself away from my desk and get on a tube train!

There were some really good entries, it was amazing to see just how creative the community can be! I applaud everyone who entered!

Nope we're still discussion among the staff :) In all likelihood we'll announce it tomorrow, not tonight. And it'll be announced publicly, then the winner contacted privately afterwards.

Nope we're still discussion among the staff :) In all likelihood we'll announce it tomorrow, not tonight. And it'll be announced publicly, then the winner contacted privately afterwards.

but ... but ... I wants to know now!

It's only mid-afternoon for us here on this side of the world, still morning in some places! I can't go a whole afternoon/evening without knowing :D

but ... but ... I wants to know now!

It's only mid-afternoon for us here on this side of the world, still morning in some places! I can't go a whole afternoon/evening without knowing :D

You've waited this long, what's a few more hours? ;)

Well then, I'll leak a little bit of info on the proceedings...

I know someone who didn't win....

Me!

;)

After making mine I listened to about 20 entries and thought I had a really good chance of winning :) But now I'm doubting it, I was probably just excited because I've never done anything like this before. Anywho, I'd be happy if I were in the top 5.

So technically any of the 14 should have a larger than average download count on the actual posted link.

Are you guy's using those links or did you put them on a special server for judging?