Neowin Digital Gallery

What a great shot/beautiful cat. What kind was he?

He is a Bengal, not sure what kind of Bengal as I'm not very knowledgable about cats, but i do love them :D

just received my sigma 105mm Macro yesterday, to replace my nikon 60mm....this thing is sharp as hell... Took 2 quick shots yesterday, will definately have to mess around with it more to see what it can really do, but this lens is sharper than the 60!! I love it, and the bokeh is sexy :)

post-26332-1212682851_thumb.jpg

post-26332-1212682858_thumb.jpg

Edited by SirEvan

Playing around with my new sigma 10-20

2541937210_efb884d624.jpg

at the risk of this maybe being your gf/wife, shes pretty hot!

moonman: I don't get it, you always have DELICIOUS looking food in your photos and your subjects always seem to be so darn happy! Very nice! On the last pic up there, why does her hair look super sharpened?

moonman: I don't get it, you always have DELICIOUS looking food in your photos and your subjects always seem to be so darn happy! Very nice! On the last pic up there, why does her hair look super sharpened?

probably because of the lighting bring out the lighter colours in her hair then the PP he used exaggerated it probably...

moonman has a perfect life.

i was going to go take some photos at the fair (only in town this weekend) but it was ?18.50 too get in... yeah, like im paying that >.>