Neowin Digital Gallery

Went to the park yesterday with some friends and got some pictures. I took a picture that I thought would turn out cool, and I think it did.

2595905382_b33a8d354a_o.jpg

I am not too sure though. I've never really taken pictures of people to get an interesting look to it.

Usually a person's front is more interesting than their back ;)

Indeed, but I wasnt going for that...and she didnt want her face posted online. So I have to respect that.

Oh ok, totally understandable. :)

Indeed, she has a really a cute face though. I got two really nice pictures of her, one was her sticking her tongue out and it just turned out good lol.

Indeed, she has a really a cute face though. I got two really nice pictures of her, one was her sticking her tongue out and it just turned out good lol.

If that's the case, then you need to convince her to let you post the pics!

If that's the case, then you need to convince her to let you post the pics!

I'll see what I can do. If anything they wont be online for that long though.

I'll see what I can do. If anything they wont be online for that long though.

what's funny about all that is that she probably has pics on myspace or facebook, which would make her far more identifiable, easier to track down, ect. A pic posted on here wouldn't have nearly the same negative potential.

Thanks. It was looking out from the Hilton in Pittsburgh, PA.

I've taken tons of pics from the Hilton downtown. It's in a good location for some great shots. Plus, when I stay there i get a huge ass suite for free so I have a lot of different views of the area.

PT 13, great photos. Thats the Estadio de Leiria right? I was there last summer. It's a very nice city. I have a photo of the stadium from that castle.