Euro 2008

Wow, I actually feel asleep during the game because it was so boring :laugh: I have pillow lines on my face :(

But congrats to Spain, definitely deserved it.

Sorry but that was no german team.

Something was wrong.

It makes me remember Brazil in the last two world cups and how apathic (or even pathetic) they were.

For me it was just another pre-arranged final with the sing purpose to make Fifa benefit from it somehow.

Erm, Germany struggled against Croatia, and barely managed to win against Austria and Turkey. What did you expect them to play like?

So sad to see the situation of football today or what has become in the last decade.

Just a big business machine.

I was not for any team since i dont believe in football anymore and it gave me a good angle to analyze the game.

Something was wrong.

It makes me remember Brazil in some world cups and how apathic (or even pathetic) they were.

For me it was just another pre-arranged final with the sing purpose to make Fifa benefit from it somehow.

what...?

Congrats to Spain. Torres was absolutely driven to score a goal today. He was amazing to watch. :)

Spain were very good throughout the tournament and topped it off with a good display at the final. Although, I feel they should have got more goals in. But a win is a win.

So sad to see the situation of football today or what has become in the last decade.

I was not for any team since i dont believe in football anymore and it gave me a good angle to analyze the game.

Something was wrong.

It makes me remember Brazil in some world cups and how apathic (or even pathetic) they were.

FIFA does not benefit from this in any way. Maybe you meant UEFA? :unsure:

Still, I don't see how this is all a conspiracy theory.

FIFA does not benefit from this in any way. Maybe you meant UEFA? :unsure:

Still, I don't see how this is all a conspiracy theory.

Maybe its Alfista in disguise :shifty:

Maybe its Alfista in disguise :shifty:

:laugh:

Scirwode

Well done Spain.

Germany should never have been in Final anyway, and should thank itself lucky it wasn't 5:0, as Spain produced one of the best displays ever thoughout this tournament.

Gracias Amigo's :)

as Spain produced one of the best displays ever thoughout this tournament.

They played better in previous games compared to this one but I agree, they played the best football in the tournament.

Something was wrong.

Besides the fact that was indeed pretty much the saem gameplay the germans had all tournament, you do at least realize that this was a UEFA event, not FIFA, I hope.

On another note, has anyone else noticed Alfista's asbsence since Turkey lost?

I read a few pages before he was banned but I have not verified that.

He was banned, the first for his outrageous remarks and for the second by using a duplicate account.

Scirwode

Oh well this thread will die now...its been a great ride tho :D

The worst part is, now all I have left is the MLS Until the EPL starts back up.... :no:

Wow 97 pages of the Euro 2008 thread and now it is over! We could have atleast reached a 100 pages.

This thread has definately helped in our goal towards 8 million posts!

I was reading it might not be due to stadium completion problems

According to Michel Platini, a decision will be made by September. It's Ukraine that is holding it back. Kiev's olympic stadium has experienced delays in its renovation.

If they decide to move the tournament, Spain is the favourite to get it. Italy are also in the picture, and Scotland and Ireland may make another joint bid. Apparently, if Poland make good progress, they'll be allowed to make a joint bid with Germany.