Euro 2008

Hleb and Adebayor will most likely be leaving, and Flamini has already left.

By the way, Ben Arfa is signing for Marseille. Arhsavin is more like wishful thinking, and you don't need him when you have Nasri, they are similar players.

I doubt Arsenal will challenge next season, but I did say that last season and you raped the league in the early months. The problem is, your squad has only weakened since then, and in general your manager is too stubborn to spend money and bring in more quality players to improve your strength in depth.

Adebayor will most likely stay at arsenal :)

Its a dutch page with soccer news

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=62339

Adebayor: 'Ik blijf bij Arsenal' = Adebayor stays at Arsenal

Sky Sports are saying that an hour after that he said that will still probably join Milan so its conflicting atm.

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has given conflicting messages over his future as he pledged to stay with the club at midday, before just over an hour later, in an interview with Sky Sports News, conceding he could yet still sign for Milan.

The assembled press must have thought Adebayor was set for a stay at Emirates Stadium after his press conference, but when quizzed later on whether there was any chance of a move to Milan he replied: "Nothing has been decided yet. We will decide next week."

Was sad to see Russia go out, but they didn't really seem to want to win the game.

I say they couldn't take their "energy bars" because UEFA got suspicious at the insane quality diffrences that the Russian team displayed.

I may sound a bit extreme but how many times did great results end with being caught for drug abuse? it just that the olympic committee is tougher on the athletes than UEFA/FIFA are on football players.

Anyway, Go Spain!! plz bring the title where it deserves to be.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=reu-...s&type=lgns

Euro to be 24 teams , can be good can be bad... we'll see... I have no opinion right now on it.

But I posted it mainly... because Platini couldn't resist poking the english :D

I am not worried about the quality by increasing the number of teams. Countries like England, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Serbia, Ukraine and Bulgaria all have the ability to participate in a European Championship.

I like the idea of 20 or 24 teams. 16 teams is rather small and the tournament feels like a handicapped version of the FIFA World Cup.

The more teams the better (Y)

I agree (Y) .

Scirwode

The more teams the better (Y)

I agree the tournament is so big now the more teams will bring more people watching it.

:D The more teams the better.. this is really good for teams from the countries that are not considered to be very strong yet.. they can really use this type of exposure.. besides this can bring many more hidden gems out.. like Arshavin

Yay 20 or 24 teams, means Scotland might bloody qualify this time...

By the way, CMON SPAIN!

Yay 20 or 24 teams, means Scotland might bloody qualify this time...

By the way, CMON SPAIN!

Whoa lets not jump ahead of ourselves! ;) :p

You know I kid!

Whoa lets not jump ahead of ourselves! ;) :p

You know I kid!

We played better than England....

You know I don't kid :p

That is actually a good thing. I have a collection of over 30 jerseys that I have acquired over the past year and I have had dozens of people asking me what jersey I am wearing because they like it. Of course, when I tell them lets say Olympique Marseille (their orange kit) they look at me like I just spoke in Latin.

That is actually a good thing. I have a collection of over 30 jerseys that I have acquired over the past year and I have had dozens of people asking me what jersey I am wearing because they like it. Of course, when I tell them lets say Olympique Marseille (their orange kit) they look at me like I just spoke in Latin.

You have 30 :o ! Wish I had that much, most of it is Man United with a few other teams mixed around. My favourite is my Inter Milan orange jersey, which is certainly flashy when going out at night :laugh: !

Scirwode

Awesome to see football is spreading in the states :D

Must admit though that while football is my favorite sport it's closely followed by american football and basketball... I actually own more NFL/NBA jerseys than football jerseys... probably something like 8:5 ratio or so

Loved Jimmy Carr last week: "England not qualifying means we can now watch games neutrally - games like Spain against the NAZIS." :D

I saw that on 8 Out Of 10 Cats as well, so funny :laugh:

Come on Spain! I fancy Torres to get at least one tonight ;)

I'll be supporting Spain tonight (Y)

I agree (Y) .

Scirwode