Euro 2008

There better not be any technical faults, otherwise I will go on a banning spree.

Radish?

There better not be any technical faults, otherwise I will go on a banning spree.

Radish?

:o

Bright start from Spain and the rain is falling!

I think the game is quite fun to watch - Spain is playing pretty well, their midfield passings is quite OK though definitely not flawless (yet?) and Pavluchenko (spelling?) is being pretty offensive from time to time... I enjoyed myself

I noticed though that even though Torrest somehow manages to control the ball miraculously, he just doesn't know WHERE the ball is after he got it? I can't really remember that happening THAT often in the regular season?

Also, sad vor Villa... I like Cesc, but I think Villa will be missed against Russia mainly due to his speed and attacking skills

great game by Spain, Russia did not appeared at any time of the game,

now it's looks like a nice final, May the best win (hope it Germany)

so, sad vor Villa... I like Cesc, but I think Villa will be missed against Russia mainly due to his speed and attacking skills

Eat your own words now! :p

Once again, Cesc shows that aragones should start him. He's been excellent everytime he came on.

:D

I don't know, I quite like the Football Maid on the third page... :whistle: .

Scirwode

Eat your own words now! :p

Once again, Cesc shows that aragones should start him. He's been excellent everytime he came on.

I'm glad I was wrong :)

Drop one of the strikers and just start with Torres/Villa , 2 creative mids, 1 defensive and 2 wingers cutting inside.

Beautiful play.

fabregas was great in this game, such a great player. i am so sad though that russia played that way, that was not the same russia we saw with holand and sweden :no:. damn, 3 goals :(

even so no one can deny that russia's goal keeper is really skilled

GO GERMANY