Euro 2008

What was Lehman doing coming out again? He has been the worst keeper in this tournament. If it weren't for Germany's offense, they wouldn't even get past the group stages.

What was Lehman doing coming out again? He has been the worst keeper in this tournament. If it weren't for Germany's offense, they wouldn't even get past the group stages.

Yeah I said this back in the semi's he was the pure reason Turkey scored 2 goals and he could of saved that shot from torres if he stayed in his goal.

Did Kahn retire? he was immense.

That he is, but he was also prone to mistakes. Though Lehmann is certainly more prone to mistakes than him. And they call David James Calamity :laugh: !

Scirwode

He has been a joke. He did not call that free kick against Ballack in the 3rd goal against Portugal but in this game he did call the foul against Ballack. He is very inconsistent and even gave a yellow card to Torres for going up and heading a ball? He is terrible.

God damn Dish Network lost signal due to the thunder storm. I am over here listening to it on the radio.

Spain are Euro 2008 champions :D !

Scirwode

Spain deserved to win if you ask me... Podolski could've been at home watching it on TV, would've been the same difference. Klose and Ballack weren't any good either...

The ref was indeed awkward, but oh well, in the end the team I was supporting won... and isn't it so that the guys that "win" just don't care about bad refs or unfair decisions? :p (note: I'm not going to say everything was fair etc. etc. just dun want to elaborate)

Congratulations to the Spanish team, they played brilliantly throughout the tournament and deserve the title.

Congratulations to Spain. I was rooting for the Germans, but Spain were 100% the deserving team tonight. Germany got their warning that they needed to improve when they just slipped past a very good Turkish side, but they didn't heed it and have paid the ultimate price.

Congratulations to Spain. I was rooting for the Germans, but Spain were 100% the deserving team tonight. Germany got their warning that they needed to improve when they just slipped past a very good Turkish side, but they didn't heed it and have paid the ultimate price.

You're spot on abt the Germans there!

So sad to see the situation of football today or what has become in the last decade.

Just a big business machine.

I was not for any team since i dont believe in football anymore and it gave me a good angle to analyze the game.

Sorry but that was no german team.

Something was wrong.

It makes me remember Brazil in some world cups and how apathic (or even pathetic) they were.

For me it was just another pre-arranged final with the sing purpose to make Fifa benefit from it somehow.