Barclays Premier League

Barclays Premier League 2008/09  

375 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Barclays Premier League 2008/09?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Other
  2. 2. Who be relegated from the Barclays Premier League 2008/09 (select 3)?

• Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Middlesbrough
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • West Bromwich Albian
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Other
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer in the Barclays Premier League 2008/09?

• Benjani
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Didier Drogba
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Other

Read rather than feel.

I don't remember reading it anywhere :p

I just felt he had achieved everything in Scotland and they all go back there eventually :p

Another trophy for the chelsea scum. Everton's lack of quality finally cost them today, but they made a good fist of it.

Another trophy for the chelsea scum. Everton's lack of quality finally cost them today, but they made a good fist of it.

Awwww you need some Puffs? What an excellent come back victory! Sad that Guus is leaving us though :(.

I hear Ancelotti is going to manage Chelsea... Congrats to them on the FA Cup win!

He hasn't said anything yet...he is meant to make his decision Monday, I think Ancelotti would be the next Scolari at Chelsea though.

Awwww you need some Puffs? What an excellent come back victory! Sad that Guus is leaving us though :(.

Of course not. I think 150 million for the FA cup and 3rd in the league is a wonderful investment :D

Of course not. I think 150 million for the FA cup and 3rd in the league is a wonderful investment :D

Ouch. Quite sure they will be splashing more cash this summer. Abromovich doesn't like losing.

Not winning the most prestigious competition despite the massive spending from Chelsea is even more priceless if you ask me. At least we have actually won it (more than once) with about half of Chelsea's spending levels :laugh:

He hasn't said anything yet...he is meant to make his decision Monday, I think Ancelotti would be the next Scolari at Chelsea though.

+1

Ancelotti leaves Milan then...opens it up for Chelsea.

If he leave Milan he goes to Madrid along with Kaka.. Rijkaard is favorite to take over at Chelsea..

Liverpool always talk about money like it matters...what they really should be focusing on is silverware.

mm?! :blink:

Liverpool always talk about money like it matters...what they really should be focusing on is silverware.

Really? When was the last time you heard any representative from Liverpool talk about money? It is a criticism that Liverpool fans, and many other fans aim at Chelsea, but never their staff or management.

Haha, Newcastle's investment is the one to beat. It's so disastrous that you have to wonder what ever happened.

Really? When was the last time you heard any representative from Liverpool talk about money? It is a criticism that Liverpool fans, and many other fans aim at Chelsea, but never their staff or management.

I think he was talking about the fans not the management.... It's all you ever hear from liverpool fans because they have nothing else to banter about. Sure you beat us by one game for second place in the EPL but I am happy with the FA Cup, knocking you twats out of the CL 2 years in a row and 3rd place rather then getting no silverware at all.

On to next season!

i was talking about the fans, i do not converse regularly with any liverpool management.

it costs money to win, who would have thought.

Erm, couple of weeks ago? Benitez mentioned money :p

i was talking about the fans, i do not converse regularly with any liverpool management.

it costs money to win, who would have thought.

It's not about spending money, it's where it comes from. The likes of united, arsenal, liverpool have money from lots of fans, sponsorships etc, chelsea got theirs from 1 investor.