Spy, it's one of his taunts.

If the blog post's title was 'G'Day' I would start smashing keyboards non-stop. :p

If the blog post's title was 'G'Day' I would start smashing keyboards non-stop. :p

Yeah, I hate (good) snipers with a passion. I hope it's spy, it will be so much fun to spam offensive classes.

They should release the Engineer and Spy packs at the same time.

It would be an epic battle of BLU team Spyrushes and RED Sentryfarms. :laugh:

That would be good, and the RED pyros and BLU demomen would have a field day.

post-99705-1222216575_thumb.jpg

Synchronized fisting.

post-99705-1222216547_thumb.jpg

You know those people who love to grafitti the F word? I managed to do it ingame with the KGBs. :rofl:

(message back for the actual uncensored picture, just so I don't run afoul of mods)

Does this have bots yet like in CS:S?

As previously mentioned, yes, but they don't do much and are entirely unsuitable for offline play. There's more to TF2 than going to point A or B and gunning down players. ;)

Read this wiki entry for more details.

I'm 100% sure the Spy update is next. Considering the updates come out about every 2 months and Halloween is coming up. It'll be the perfect time to update the class that uses disguises.

I'm 100% sure the Spy update is next. Considering the updates come out about every 2 months and Halloween is coming up. It'll be the perfect time to update the class that uses disguises.

:laugh:! Nice observation.

They (the TF2 dev team) better dress up for the camera this year, after fellow game studios threw on some TF2 costumes last year.

Picked up this link from my most frequently played server's forums.

Gang Garrison II, a.k.a. TF2 in 2D with blocky sprites

---------------------

On another topic, I posted this elsewhere before but now this is really irritating me. TF2 has triggered the "Low Memory" dialog on me twice within the past week in Vista x64. I have 2 GB of RAM. That's not enough for TF2? :pinch:

Sample shot of GG2:

post-99705-1222489153_thumb.jpg

This game is retro to the max: music, sounds, sprites, everything. :laugh:

In this game BLU was spamming RED's spawn point, so I disconnected and reconnected (I was hosting the game). Was kinda fun except the jumping mechanism sucks and only works half the time. Oh yeah, no team balancing, no spy backstabs, spy is invisible for unlimited time, no engineering (wha?), etc.

People get so mad when they are a spy and you are a pyro and randomly spy check. "There was NO WAY YOU KNEW!!!!!!!! HACKS!!!!"

Well no ****, i just spy check everyone lol

They're new. Just go easy on them. ;)

When I run down a corridor and people on my team turn and run, it's a pretty big red flag.

And that I just love spy checking everybody! (no matter the class)

Indeed. It makes you think when someone is near you, calls for medic, backs away then comes near you haha.

You can glitch through doors in that game.

I ran up to red spawn as blu heavy, rotated my mouse and the gun pushed me through.

Also, as a demoman you can force your team out of the map by setting off explosives above them or below them.

Edit: I was playing with some really silly spies the other day, I was a medic following a heavy and a spy ran out after a heavy, bonesaw to head.

Edit: Got a screenshot of HWM models and wrinkles, and crazy eyes.

post-17647-1222489786_thumb.jpg

Edited by The_Decryptor

I haven't been playing TF2 for a while due to work so I thought I launch it today and play a quick game but I've found something wrong with Steam. I can't get it to connect as it always says Steam Error and Steam Offline or something. When I launch it again it just loads before it crashes again. Is anyone experiencing this?

Scirwode

People get so mad when they are a spy and you are a pyro and randomly spy check. "There was NO WAY YOU KNEW!!!!!!!! HACKS!!!!"

Well no ****, i just spy check everyone lol

i think most pyros do that :p

someone accused me of cheating for killing a spy when he came around a corner, he soon shut up after i pointed out he ran past a sentry which didnt go off :p

i cant wait for the spy update, i'll be playing pyro 24/7 and setting everything on fire :D The demoman update on the other hand, i'll take a long time out from TF2

I haven't been playing TF2 for a while due to work so I thought I launch it today and play a quick game but I've found something wrong with Steam. I can't get it to connect as it always says Steam Error and Steam Offline or something. When I launch it again it just loads before it crashes again. Is anyone experiencing this?

Scirwode

If you haven't already, try defragging ur .gcf files from within steam. Right click on TF2, go to Properties, Local Files then click defragment local cache. After this try rebooting and see if that helps.

If you haven't already, try defragging ur .gcf files from within steam. Right click on TF2, go to Properties, Local Files then click defragment local cache. After this try rebooting and see if that helps.

The problem is I can't even get into Steam.

Scirwode

Scirwode

Have you tried the old trick of deleting the clientregistry.blob file and letting it remake it?