The new level 3 dispenser looks cool with that heartbeat thing on the top.

Upgraded health bubbles= (Y). Anyone that's really hurt has an intensely red health bubble.

More spanner banging for the engie :( and easily destroyed by a demouber.

Someone on the server I played on last night said stickies are now destructible by small projectiles. Haven't verified it yet, but if that's true it would be at least possible to stop demomen from hiding behind corners and taking out buildings in one swoop.

edit: Update log says:

The Engineer's teleporters can now be upgraded to level three. It will recharge faster the higher level it is

The Engineer's dispensers can now be upgraded to level three. It will give out metal and heal faster as it is upgraded

Spies will be able to recharge their cloaking ability by picking up ammo off of the ground or from health cabinets

Some changes to the second part of the first stage of Goldrush to give the attackers more of an advantage

Any weapons that fire bullets (shotguns, sniper's machine gun, heavy's minigun, etc.) can now break apart the Demoman's stickybombs

The icon on the HUD for a person calling for Medic will now give more information to the medic (if the target is low on health, on fire, etc.)

Added an achievement tracker that will allow people to choose specific achievements that they are trying to get

There is now a custom icon for death messages when the player was killed from a critical hit

Added a new particle effect for when a player enters the water

Added smoke to the feet of a rocket jumping soldier

Players will now have some particles swirling around them so other players can see when they are overhealed

Awesome (Y)

This will reignite my TF2 fever no doubt :laugh:

I think I've put well over 200 hours into it :|

*adds up hours in stats*

173.8 hours. Close enough :p

Awesome (Y)

This will reignite my TF2 fever no doubt :laugh:

I have almost 160 hours as Demoman alone :|

That number would easily exceed 200 had I not stopped playing it months ago, but I've been wrapped up in my 360. Soldier + Demo for me would be over 225 :|

*adds up hours in stats*

173.8 hours. Close enough :p

That's all I've done?

DAMN.

Need to get playing, thought it was a bit more :laugh:

I have almost 160 hours as Demoman alone :|

That number would easily exceed 200 had I not stopped playing it months ago, but I've been wrapped up in my 360. Soldier + Demo for me would be over 225 :|

Yeah I've played a fair bit of Demoman (not 160 hours though :p), breaks down like this

tf2scores.jpg

My longest life as Demoman is mucked up though :laugh: Been like that for months...

yes spies can be seen when over charged just like they could after teleporting before an update removed that.

also teleporters get stuck in the 'ready to teleport' animation when they are level 2 / 3 but the exit was destroyed

Yep, there's an invisible dispenser parented to the bomb cart, but it's not immune from upgrading.

i've seen worse bugs with the cart :p a game i was in few days ago had the cart moving by itself. i was on the red team and even having people next to the cart wouldn't stop it :|

yeh, id like a neowin match sometime, add my steam if u wanna play

STEAM ID: AP1992

How can we have a coordinated Neowin match when we all live in places across the world that are far apart?

That's all I've done?

DAMN.

Need to get playing, thought it was a bit more :laugh:

No no, those are MY stats :laugh:

So there's a slight bug with the update...

:rofl: That's awesome. Level 4 dispenser anyone?

edit: originally I thought someone built a dispenser on the cart, but looking at it a second time... you're saying the glitch is the cart's 'dispenser' is upgradeable.

yes spies can be seen when over charged just like they could after teleporting before an update removed that.

Oh, that explains the 'glitch' one of the server's players was pointing out.

About spies: Last night on 2fort I saw one of the health beams point upwards on the dispenser. I was staring at it for about ten seconds when I suspected a spy camping on top of it... and it was! I gave him a nice little pipebomb to play with :laugh: This guy tried it a second time before giving up. With the dispenser he can stay invisible forever, unless someone realizes there's something odd about one of the health beams.

Edited by rm20010

About spies: Last night on 2fort I saw one of the health beams point upwards on the dispenser. I was staring at it for about ten seconds when I suspected a spy camping on top of it... and it was! I gave him a nice little pipebomb to play with :laugh: This guy tried it a second time before giving up. With the dispenser he can stay invisible forever, unless someone realizes there's something odd about one of the health beams.

:pinch: i have spent a few minutes stood on top of a dispenser, surely they shouldnt show the healing beam on cloaked spys :pinch:

think i'll upgrade the cart's dispenser tomorrow :p

:rofl: That's awesome. Level 4 dispenser anyone?

edit: originally I thought someone built a dispenser on the cart, but looking at it a second time... you're saying the glitch is the cart's 'dispenser' is upgradeable.

One of the limitations of Source is, you can't place certain objects on moving surfaces, like pipebombs or buildables, if you do place a buildable on a moving surface, it stays still, which can lead to sentries floating in space.

Which is hilarious when you build a sentry on the train in well, and people have no idea where they're getting shot from.

Edit: It's really just a limitation because nobody's fixed it yet, if Valve had a need for it it'd be fixed quite quickly, kinda like the deformable terrain.

Which is hilarious when you build a sentry on the train in well, and people have no idea where they're getting shot from.

:rofl:!!

I almost never touch Well... but that's hilarious to hear about that!

:pinch: i have spent a few minutes stood on top of a dispenser, surely they shouldnt show the healing beam on cloaked spys :pinch:

think i'll upgrade the cart's dispenser tomorrow :p

I despise spies as is... let the beams stay for balancing purposes :p

Yeah $10 is such a great price for an awesome game.

Ahh yeah I saw the cart dispenser bug yesterday, at first I thought it had been built there but it had just appeared I think

The "teleporter stuck in ready animation with no matching exit" bug is pretty annoying, my team mates get all bunched up on it but it doesn't even work, so it's a pure waste of time for our team.

The "teleporter stuck in ready animation with no matching exit" bug is pretty annoying, my team mates get all bunched up on it but it doesn't even work, so it's a pure waste of time for our team.

Yeah that annoys me too. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.